One of the tackiest threads to ever appear on Forumosa

Ok, perhaps I should make things clearer.

We do not sell prostitutes nor do we support prostitution. Are there Jiudien that do that? Yes, there are and if that’s what a customer who contacts me is looking for, I point them to the clubs over at the combat zone (aka. Linsen N. Rd.).

The title of the thread is very clear. If anyone is against strip clubs, then avoid it like the plague. There have been posts in the Relationships forum that were more explicit. As the OP has said himself, this kind of business has been around for ages. It’s part of the local culture and it’s not going to go away anytime soon. What he doesn’t know is that there are countless of variations on the Jiudien theme.

I am not holding a knife to people’s throats to get them to go to my club. They go there of their own free will. Do they have a good time? Yes. Does it involve taking a girl to bed? No. Do people take girls out from the club? Yes. To do what? Well, if all you can think of when “nocturnal activities” is mentioned is a night of hot sex, then please stay away from the club.

All I am offering is a way for foreigners to experience what a Taiwan jiudien is like without getting ripped off. Everyone who has been to my club has been pleasantly surprised. “Wow! This is definitely different from those jiudien on Linsen N. Rd.!” is the most often heard comment.

So please, before you start bashing away, go to the establishment and see for yourself. Would you give a restaurant a bad review before even eating there yourself? Would you give any business establishment a bad review before having been their customer? Objectivity goes both ways…

Edit: Since when is replying/posting on the thread that I started considered SPAM?