"One regular with fries to go"

All right then, what is this “Regular” title certain people have been awarded? Looks pretty dumb to me, can anyone explain it?

If you are active enough on the site to be ranked by the software in “Trust Level 3”, you have the option to use this title.

Eat plenty of fiber and you’ll be regular every day.

coffee or 珍珠奶茶 can make you a regular member, errr… visitor to the porcelain god.

“Trust Level 3”…good god

1 Like

It reminds me of scientology.

What trust level am i ?

If you click on your icon at top right, and then your member name at the top left of that window (you may then have to press the “expand” button at top right–I just did.) you’ll get to a member page. A bit down there’s a yellow box that shows some information including your trust level. new=0, basic=1, member=2, regular forumosan=3. It’s not very hard to get to 2 so most people who are around at all will be there.

Am I a “operating thetan” yet?

I’m “trust level: member”. This is racist, and it all happened because I couldn’t find a way to access my old account.

The patriarchy wins again.

1 Like

For just $10,000 NT, we can sort that for you.

1 Like

I am also trust level: member

what does that mean

Member = trust level 2

They can get to trust level 2 by…

visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
casting at least 1 like
receiving at least 1 like
replying to at least 3 different topics
entering at least 20 topics
reading at least 100 posts
spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

and…

Users at trust level 2 can…

Use the “Invite others to this topic” button for one-click onboarding of new users to participate in topics
Invite outside users to PMs making a group PM
Daily like limit increased by 1.5 ×

1 Like

So are the regulars hanging out in the “frequent flier’s lounge” as we speak? Are they making fun of us mere members?

I’d like to know too, I hear they have free soda in there.

More like shrimp cocktails and champagne. Don’t tell the riffraff.

I like these forums. It’s a nice mid way point between being lawless and full of assholes, and so squeaky clean you get moderators hassling you for every little thing. You can have a decent argument here, which is good.

2 Likes

Dude, you totally just told the riffraff! :wall:

If you don’t tell them, how are they supposed to know? Hierarchies need to be enforced…otherwise you just have chaos.

Okay then, but I draw the line at Magenta.