Online Banking in Taiwan

[quote=“goose egg”]I’m sorry to get your hopes you. You are right - I use it for my business banking account. It is still good to know that E.Sun is an option for people who start up companies here in Taiwan, and who are more comfortable navigating in English (like me!)

I’m pretty sure English was not an option last week, but then I also realized that I was clicking the wrong link on their home page :doh:[/quote]
I just added online banking to my personal banking account at E.SUN. It works well in English - it’s not 100% English, some success/error messages are in Chinese. But it looks very nice overall!

There’s a lot of online barking in Taiwan. Check this forum.

it’s not 100% English, some success/error messages are in Chinese. But it looks very nice overall!

I haven’t been using the personal online banking system as much as I thought. But I checked it out again today and it has come a long way

The “Nation ID” up there refers to my ARC

First bank. Have to setup transfers in person once, but other than it’s in English.

For years, I have struggled with the E.Sun Banking App in Chinese. I do one thing on that app - transfer NT$ to pay bills - but since I cannot seem to remember the character for Bank Transfer, I wander around the app tapping this and that. I can easily find how to exchange currency, but I cannot find the bank transfer button. Then I figure out it’s the first and most prominent one, but when I come back to the app a couple months later, I forget everything and repeat the chore.

Just now, I noticed a link in Chinese on the login page that had the characters for “English/Chinese”. Lo and behold: there’s English! At last! At long last!! What a relief!

1 Like