Organising a threesome in Taiwan.

I am using a throwaway username for obvious reasons.

So I have been seeing this girl for a little while. She’s really cool. And she is also into girls, not jealous and doesn’t want monogamy at this point in her life.

So the idea of a threesome has been brought a few times. Her only one stipulation is she has to approve of the other girl (which is fair enough).

How do we go about organising this. Are there apps avaliable? (tinder isn’t that suitable as I already have an account for more normal dating).

Further, are there any venues to frequent that might have similarly open minded people? I am talking about more like nightclubs with a mixed straight/gay crowd or alternative music scenes. Alternatively, are swingers parties a thing here and if so, are white men welcomed.

In terms of general strategies I was just thinking have my girl go up and talk to a woman that she likes to look or has been dancing with and let her be the to bring it up (less sleazy - plus no lnaguage barrier).

I have experience in this before but not in Taiwan and mostly through bancpacking in the Americas. I just thought attitudes to this sort of thing and Taiwanese girls willingness to consider something like this will come into play.

Also, please share any helpfull tips, some interesting stories etc.

I imagine the smart ass comments, funny replies and conservative posts will come. Enjoy the banter

Much love

3 Likes

You would be surprised how much … unconventional behaviour goes on underneath the facade.

No idea if there’s an app for that, but there are certainly websites that would fit the bill. The only problem is that they tend to be full of fake profiles, bots, and suchlike. Or at least they were when I was young enough to bother with such things. You might want to try craigslist; the fact that it’s less cluttered might make it easier to get a result.

Personally I don’t think hooking up with a complete stranger is likely to work, but that’s just me.

She’s into girls but doesn’t know where to pick one up? Is she just into them in theory at this point?

The gay forum will have addresses of lesbian bars/clubs, then she’ll need to ask the bi question.

Beware of Syphilis. Especially being active with people you don’t know and hooking up with for a quick romp in the bed. Syphilis appears to on the rise. Mostly with the younger male population and older female population in Taiwan.

http://www.cdc.gov.tw/english/info.aspx?treeid=e79c7a9e1e9b1cdf&nowtreeid=e02c24f0dacdd729&tid=5D04C06904215741

Infected male population:
1b4639ba-215c-451e-916f-8cf46d390e44

Infected female population:
8f82c344-7acf-4816-8efa-f56453a30631

1 Like

She just moved to my city. So she doesn’t know much about the bars or clubs. She’s an ABC.

But yeah certainly into girls as has had long term relationships with them.

ABC or ABT?

ABT if you prefer. I doubt it is really relevant to my question though. As far as I know Taiwanese identity of partner and ability to find someone else for a threesome have no correlation.

Run a search on the LGBT forum. This is the first thing I came up with. I haven’t read through it, but I presume there are some suitable clubs on there.

No, not relevant at all. It is like nails on a chalkboard to me though. Best of luck getting your itch scratched and avoiding those nasty STDs though! Have fun.

I’ve been using Tinder for a while (well, not really, didn’t meet anybody although I’ve had many matches, long story…).

I think I’ve seen two couples looking for guests. Honestly I don’t get it… I think, but whatever.

I would give it a shot. But I’m sure that there are also some gay bars with lots of willing perverts.

Good luck!

lol it makes sense now. theres a pretty slim chance a taiwanese girl would fit the not jealous and not wanting monogamy part.

1 Like

So…aim for younger females?

1 Like

Cos gays and prostitutes I guess.

1 Like

How about a foursome?

I’ve occasionally and unexpectedly met local couples in bars open to a fling with another man.

So she’s a little bit gay like being a little bit pregnant?

If my girlfriend told me one day she’s lesbian, I wouldn’t know what that would make me… An incredibly attractive man or a sissy? Hmmmm

Don’t worry. All girls appreciate other girls. Some just go further with the appreciation.

I wouldn’t recommend gay clubs unless you want to just watch. I’ve found many women who consider themselves straight want to experiment with a threesome. Honestl just chat up some girl at a club and if she’s interested in you, bring you girl in and say you guys are together and just flirt with the idea of a threesome. Sometimes they don’t bite but you’d be surprised with how many women would. You’re already half way there if the girl is into you. I’ve found the other way around sometimes not be as fun for the guy. Much better to have 2 girls you know are attracted to you sexually. Or you can always tell your girl to find a “acquaintance” they know that they are that close to but close enough to talk about sex and bring up the idea. Just make sure it’s not a friend you guys end up seeing a whole bunch.

Unfortunately my girls not into girls, but have fun. Enjoy it, not every girl would be willing to do that.

I believe you can also probably create a Ashley Madison account asking for it.

I’ve never organized it. But it would however be smart to organized it instead of picking up a girl due to stds. All parties can then provide a STD test and not worry but they may not be as hot and heavy as bringing a stranger back for a threesome. But it’s the responsible thing. But I think you’ll find Taiwanese to not give a shit about std checkups and prevention.

Good advice. Thanks guys.

I laready have one potential lined up but it is an ex of mine who also wanted to experiment. She’s very attractive but I can see the ex part making things a bit weird on all ends.

I talk to my girl about that. She might be down with it, or she might not.

Sounds like a super good idea