Organising a threesome in Taiwan.

Be sure and post pics later, of the three of you in bed making the “V for victory” sign.

First if all: good luck. And really read up a bit on STDs, checks, and prevention. It feels like people in Taiwan, locals as well as foreigners, often don’t know or care as much as they should.

Ex? Unless your GF is super cool, this is recipe for Desaster.

Swinging is a thing here, but completely private. So you need connections. No Clubs that openly advertise.

There are tinder like apps for threesomes and other things, but unless you look for gay dating the user bases seem to be minimal. Thus, Tinder will work best, because of the huge user base: simply use a girl profile looking for girls, and clearly state you are a couple and look for a girl to join. Best would be a couple photo and maybe even a name that makes this situation clear.

You mentioned you already have tinder, so a second tinder account might be necessary:

If you want to actively keep using both your and the new couple tinder account, you’ll have to use a second phone. Maybe an old one you still have?Hint: Some newer Samsung phones have a “private folder” where you can set up second sets of apps.

• set up a new Facebook account. If you already use one on that phone: You can simply log out of your old one, set up tinder, and after that change back to your original Facebook account
  • use whatever name you want to show on tinder as first name. Can also be a description like “couple looking for girl” in Chinese.
  • make sure you use a birth date that results in the age you want to show on tinder
  • set up tinder using that second Facebook account and a second phone number for sms verification. Worst case get a super cheap prepaid SIM, they start at around 300NT.
  • upload some couple photos in tinder that would appeal to a woman interested in both men and women
  • if you want more privacy, choose photos that show mostly body, or wearing scarf or sunglasses.
  • in the profile text, be open and make very clear what you are and what you look for.
  • also creat a new line account, in case you want to keep it separate from an already existing one.

You can also try the website adultfriendfinder, although it’s not as active in Taiwan any more as it used to be. Couples profiles, if actively answering messages from others, often get upgraded to “gold” status (can contact others, see more photos) for free after a week or so.

Didn’t there used to be Forumosa Fuck Buddies? What happened to that app?

1 Like

7 Likes

Wot a pain in the arse.

my advice to you. if you’re first go-to place to ask is forumosa for something like this, you should probably just let it rest for a while. unless you want a professional or a japanese sex robot, you might want to improve your charming skills in RL, hard to learn ime. it’s not like there’s no one out there willing but you can’t be that blunt to write ‘threesome anyone?’ on your forehead.

1 Like

It must have collapsed under the weight of its own immorality, just like the Roman Empire. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just imagine is sin, right?

Sometimes being open and straightforward simply helps. Its not like he looks for someone to marry.

Ask and ye might receive. Don’t ask and almost surely you won’t.

I believe the correct term is “thought crime.”

You are very wrong about that assumption haha. Really

no i’m not. for the most part taiwanese girls are jealous and want a stable long term relationship. unless they don’t like you.

1 Like

I’ve done it before just not in Taiwan. I was wondering if there were some sort of Chinese website that people might know about or had any Taiwan specific info.

Does it count as a threesome if you use both hands?

In my experience, it depends on the girl. In fact, I have found many Taiwanese girls to be quite the opposite of the ‘psycho xiaojie’ stereotype I was initially worried about when coming here.

Honestly, I have found myself more being objectified because I am white with girls just sticking around for the sex and in some cases combined with having someone that will take them out to restaurants and bars so they can have fun and not have to pay for it. Added with the whole opportunity to practice their English for free blah blah. In fact, the assumption seems to be that ‘all white guys fuck around’, so many girls aren’t investing much emotionally whilst still being a bit judgemental about our perceived hypersexuality. I can honestly say I have had to deal with less jealousy issues here than I have in the West. That said, I haven’t really had a relationship progress to ‘serious’ here unlike in the west.

I don’t know, maybe I am just meeting the wrong women.

Really good advice. Thanks.

I’ll have to get a 2nd phone I think. As my current one doesn’t allow to have a 2nd account.

Maybe I could ask her to set it up on her account but I think she is still using it to get guys, so she might not be keen. I’ll ask tonight.

The wrong women… depending for what. But it sounds pretty whory to me, TBH. I mean, to have sex in exchange of money…

OTOH, nothing wrong with it if everybody is in the same page.

haha I guess the right women if you are not interested in a relationship. A year ago I was, but now not so much.

As for the exchange of money, well it is more they enjoy the ‘wined and dined’ thing. I’m not paying for them to sleep with me. Most of the girls I have dated probably only earn the usal 30-40K NTD a month that Taiwanese with degrees who are in their 20’s normally earn, so if we go somewhere that isn’t a nightmarket or a local eatery, it’s sort of expected (and appreciated) that I pay. There is less of a splitting the bill culture here than the West due to economics and probably a bit of a cultural thing too.

This isn’t an issue with the current girl as she comes from a wealthy family and makes decent money, so we normally just split it.

for a start, taiwanese guys like to pay for everything. so thats not anything to do with being a foreigner. yea there are girls who have sex with guys and who are not jealous, they do it with taiwanese guys too so no need to think they are doing it with you because you are a superstar foreigner international player. is it typical though? i don’t think so. i think you are just finding what you are looking for.

1 Like