Page One Bookstore card 1/7 - 31/7

In case anyone is unaware, Page One is offering a 10% discount card for purchases made in July for transactions on one receipt exceeding:

NT$2,000 Monday - Thursday or
NT$3,000 Friday - Sunday

The card only lasts for six months, but I got one anyway. It makes a good excuse as any :slight_smile:

Damn, I wish I saw this earlier. Now I must go there tonight or tomorrow and spend NT$3,000. Thanks for the head’s up Daasgrrl!

any more discount options for august or even sept?

i live in taoyuan, so if someone a little closer can keep an eye open, t’would be appreciated.

The VIP discount is still on just as before, but you better hurry. One trick by the way, is to purchase their NT$2,000 stored value card between Mon. and Thurs. and then immediately afterwards get the VIP discount then go shopping and all of those NT$ will also be discounted!

Do I understand this right, you buy a stored-value card for 2000NT, that purchase puts you over the 2000NT limit and you get a 10% store discount. Then when you use the 2000NT stored value card you actually get 2222NT worth of books because you are getting 10% off? Dirty pool, old boy. I like it.

Yes and the sales clerk smiles at you and says my aren’t you smart. You can even do it after you have picked out your books. No need to stand in line twice.