Paolyta B commercials

So I summe it will also dull the pain of working a soul sucking white collar job where you have to pretend to give a shit about the company and thank the boss for letting you give your life to make him rich while getting scraps for the next 50 years of your life and hope there’s actually retirement money from the money you’re forced to put into it?

It’s been one of those days at work. At least I know antidepressants are covered by NHI, and I think I know why they give them out like candy in Taiwan.

1 Like

Possibly, but getting caught swigging a bottle of Whisbih at the office probably wouldn’t be very good for your career prospects. It would be like spitting binlang juice into your wastebasket. The only white collar people I know who drink those energy drinks are salesmen. A couple cancer sticks and a small bottle of ManNiu from the 7-Eleven and they’re ready for a high-power sales call.

Well, I’m 50/50 between attempting to get good at what I do and get a promotion with more pay to make things seem better with a nice bank statement each month or being extremely lazy and unproductive and get fired to get out of my contract and get a severance package. Probably because I just got back from the annual new years party and had to sit and spend more time with my co-workers and act like I wanted to be there and watch them make fools of themselves red faced after one drink…

I don’t think it’s healthy to spend so much time with people at work…i’m feeling all pessimistic and stuff today.

1 Like

may be you need some paolita ! Or whatever the name >_>

Hear, hear.

Sigh.