pet door

I know this is weird, but has anyone run across a place the installs pet doors? I’ve got a nice patio space and it would be nice for the dog to be able to run around out there without leaving the door open.

I’ll reply just to follow the topic because we’d like to get a doggie soon and we have a couple of doors that would make the doggie’s life more enjoyable if they had the pet-entrance.

1 Like

I’m asking the owner of Pet Castle too. I’m sure they’re to be found.

1 Like

Pet Castle Steve says he hasn’t seen them here. A quick search shows this: https://www.facebook.com/petdoor/posts/1631723833525946 Think i’ll contact them and see what they say.

You guys sure you want a pet door?

https://www.facebook.com/news.ebc/videos/1720574451310972/

Yep, I have those guys on my FB. Someone from teh animal association recommended them. I am also interested in having a pet door installed, as kitties get older and cannot climb the windows so easily.

Link seems to be broken or the page isn’t public?

The news must be so bad that they had to break the link!

i found that they have pet doors for medium dogs at 2900. large dogs at 3600. installation in a regular wood door is 2000.

Fixed.

I don’t know why, but if you post the mobile version of the web address, it says the link is broken.

Actually, a proper pet door prevents that, because then the whole door is sealed. The flap opens only when the pet pushes. That said, that doggie doe snot look quite bright.

I’m a firm believer that all that water pressure >>>> doggie pushing the door with its nose.

Well, there is little to be done with a flood like that… who leaves the doggie alone in that rain!?

I believe the dog turned on the water on the balcony, didn’t know how to turn it off and it was running all day.

I don’t see how any kind of rain (aside from the ridiculous storm we had a few months ago that flooded half of Taipei) could do that.

1 Like

Oh, flooding of balconies in the rain, I have seen and suffered many.

LOL did not pay attention to that. Seriously, pets do things…

Blame the dog. It can’t speak! I do have to check the drains before a big rain or I’ll have water.

1 Like

I was looking for a new place before, and came across a place with Pet Mate installed on the bed room door.

Sounds like a good solution.

FB_IMG_1505435957494

All pet owners know there is no such thing as a closed door.

The pet mate door that I saw also has a lock switch for the humans to keep the cat out when they choose to.