Pinoy in Taiwan Next Top Model contest coming to Tainan July 2 | Taiwan News

Coupla cuties. But hey, can’t the sponsors come up with a bit more cash for the winners?

10,000 WHOLE TAIWAN DOLLARS???
WOW !!!

errrrrr, I think the opportunity is the real prize being able to model for sponsors and endorse products :smiley:

Is it just me, or are those models mostly kinda rough looking (except for the one in the striped bikini)?

Well I think they are not pro models
More like migrant workers maids and what not
I spot two that are cute

I think 10000 top prize is too close to exploitation though

And how much would these offered modeling jobs pay?

They also get “NWorld skincare products, and a gift card worth 20,000 Philippine pesos (US$400).”

Of course if they don’t think the prize is worth it, they don’t have to enter the contest.

Sounds like one of those “rat club” organizations.

At least it’s not NWord skincare products. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I imagine that would be a line of skin-whitening creams. :sunglasses:

Well if one was a good looking maid or factory worker in Taiwan, the recognition could be worth something I guess.

I am just saying, can they pay these “winners” a wee bit more? Come on. How bout a round trip ticket back home for a visit , and a 1000 US dollar prize at least?

How many Taiwanese girls would bother for the chance of winning 10,000 TW dollars and skin care products of dubious value?

Not knocking the products, just sayin I am not worldly enough to have heard of them.

…and a gift card worth 20,000 Philippine pesos (US$400).

And…a gift card of dubious value…

$400 US dollar gift card. It’s value will have to be ascertained by what is it for? A gift card to Shin Kong Dept store worth USd400 may be of different value to one for Nworld cosmetics or a facial session and 30 mins massage.

The value of this gift card needs to be assessed. Count me suspicious.