Places to buy used guitar

Where can someone buy a cheap used acoustic guitar?
Not looking for anything fancy - only in Taipei for 6 months but it was too expensive to bring my guitar from home so I want to buy one here to practice with.

Walk around. Most big cities in Taipei/New Taipei have at least a few decent music shops. I ended up finding one just 5 minutes away from my home here, and scored a good deal on a Washburn acoustic.

You’re asking about finding possibly one of the most common instruments… In a densely populated area. I guarantee you’ll find one by just walking around. If that doesn’t work, there’s a few music shops right next to the Guting MRT. Make sure to try getting a better price than the sticker value if you’re buying used.

Edit, Also be advised Taiwan is a little different than most countries. There’s music schools that look like an instrument shop, some music schools do sell instruments and some don’t. If they sell instruments usually the merchandise will be on the wall like a traditional display. If they don’t, it will look more like someone momentarily resting their gear, and the gear won’t have any tags on them.

Go to Taipei’s Zhonghua Road. Next to Fuxing Elementary (both sides) there are two shops that sell guitars. Buying new is cheap and besides, Taiwanese don’t like to buy/sell second hand.