PM Six Pack Eulogises Gord

Yeah, OK, I get it.
I like the Hip.
You like the Hip.
Jeez, Ricky, Julian, Bubs and even Grapes like the Hip, for jumpin out loud…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M670NkWKDk0

But, seriously, come on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqNQib9fBx8

I get that Trudeau Minor has to milk his Buzzfeed faithful, but is this really (what’s the Canookistan equivalent of “Presidential”? Oh right, I got it) Prime Ministerial??

Fuck that, I’m going to go find out where I can contribute to Jagmeet “The Hammer” Singh’s campaign…

I said it in the Morgue section – Tim Hortons and the Hip --Canada`s two most overrated products.

That Trudeau is memorializing mediocrity is pandering to the masses such as he did with his shirtless selfies. Makes me want to puke. Crying about the Hip? Shit. What a pussy. He should be crying about native poverty or the state of the military and how many navy ships are in actual operation.

But since Bernier lost the Cons leadership to a Saskatchewan corn fucker, I don`t know who to back. :laughing:

Singh? He is not taking a stand on Sikh separatists to the dismay of some Canadian/Sikh moderates such as Ujal Dosanj.

None of the above in political parties in Canada is looking awfully good at the moment. I am just glad they sent trailer trash Christy Clark packing. I`ve been behind the scenes in politics a long time, and she was the most stupid and visceral person I have ever seen in action.

Pretty sure Timmy’s gets the edge. The Hip never provided me no friggin apple fritters…

I will tell ya what is underrated though – Western Canadian dentists…they just don`t produce them like that in Europe or Asia.

AFIK he hasn’t gone on record regarding the application of pumpkin spice on pizza toppings, either.
Sorry, what was the point again??

Just for comparison, the one hour evening news was literally 50% about Gord that night, the first 50%, before any other story. I don’t think even Leonard got that kind of royal treatment, and he was someone the rest of the world also cared about.

1 Like

Man, that’s some weapons-grade milquetoastery. Good thing Canada doesn’t get much news coverage. Could be kind of embarrassing.

Leader of a national party and first Sikh leader of a national party in Canada. His views on the Khalistan are relevant.

Triviality is a luxury only the irrelevant can afford.

Which is all you really need to know about Canadian politics. Because the whole damn country simply doesn’t matter. So let them do what they want.

If they’re so unimportant, why does a strong, important person like you bother talking about how unimportant they are? :ponder:

1 Like

For the same reason you and everyone else here are on this thread. It’s fun to belittle stupid people who are full of themselves.

Admit it, folks. We all enjoy it.

And that´s why the other posters bother to reply your folly?

Have I been belittling Rowland? :astonished:
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

My humblest apologies, Rollo. :bowing:

I’ve touched a nerve again, haven’t I?

Oh, yes, I’m so found of my natal Canada