Pokemon Go Taiwan discussion

That’s almost like walking into a police station and saying “hey, I’m illegally downloading the newest blockbuster release” circa 2001.

The crowds at hot spots are slowly dying down. However, you still occasionally see people at the side of the road swiping away at their phones.

The new update needs to come faster.

Link to article? In chinese or english is fine

Gracias

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pokemon Go gameplay

Seriously, the people playing on scooters really grind my gears. If I call the cops on them -for idling their engines and spreading noxious fumes all over our hood- am I being too harsh? Their behavior is very unsportmanlike, me thinks, anyways.

You can if you want but i think by the time the cops get there they will hsve left to chase something else.

Someone threw a brick at a car also in xinbeitou

President Ma’s area of resident was “attacked” by trainers.

His security thought it was probably along the lines of Sunflower Movement Part II with the amt of people that showed up haha

Pokemon Go Players Are Revitalizing An Infamous Suicide Spot In Japan

Fukui Prefecture’s Tojinbo is a series of coastal cliffs that has grown notorious as a location to commit suicide.

With an alarming 25 deaths reported in a year, a retired police officer named Yukio Shige started a local suicide prevention NPO after becoming frustrated with having to pull so many dead bodies out of the sea.

[Shige is] also even more thrilled that Tojinbo has reported zero suicides for the month of August.

2 per month streak broken. Thanks to rude players roaming and interrupting peace and quiet scenic spots.

Finally, some good news of overcrowded areas of 低頭組

Shige probably sitting on a bench near the spot and sippin’ on a Corona or green tea.

Earworm. :imp:

2 Likes

Is there a taiwan group for pokemon players where team red can go and create lvl 10 gyms? Ptt? Or?

Maybe this one?

Red Team Valor of Pokémon Go 精靈寶可夢台灣紅隊聯盟

Yeah the game got REALLY popular in Taiwan. There seems to be an abundance of water types, Pinsirs, Bulbasaurs, and Dratinis from when I was there. Because of the huge amount of small restraunts, you get a lot more of them cashing in pokemon go, making Pikachu or Pokeball shaped bread. Random pokemon products are popular as well.

Where did all the pokemon zombies go? did the die? or perhaps went back to life?

My 6 yo nephew is so excited about this thing… apparently he’s very mature… or some people aren’t :smiley:

Still going in my area. Not as bad as before but yep, there they are.

Apparently a Dragonite appeared at the local park here, in less than a minute about 20+ scooters came zooming up. About 10 mins later there were at least 50-60 people running around.

20 mins after that, emptiness at the park. I wonder if those die hard players travel in packs.

They’re still out there.

I still play time to time with the gf. It kills some time and we get to walk around in new places.

There’s “nests” where one type of Pokemon pops up often, so people go there to catch that Pokemon to try to get enough resources to evolve them. Locations are usually at parks and you see a fair amount of people staring at their phones at the park.

I always find it funny that in my area is mostly old couples, like 60 years up. At least they play together. 30 something guys in scooters. Those piss me off, leaving the motor running and polluting my environment. You hardly see any kids actually playing this.