Poledancing

Hi,

Does anyone know where they give pole fitness in Kaohsiung?

I have been looking everywhere :frowning:

There just arenā€™t that many Poles in Kaohsiung. How about Latin or Hip Hop? :slight_smile:

Both sound interesting know any places? the only latin thing about kaohsiung that I know so farā€¦isā€¦brickyard on latin night.

Damn, nobody gets my jokes! I guess Iā€™ll have to give you a real answer.

Latin dance:

Hip hop:

Lol i understood it, i just could not think of a clever response :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Anjiwei,

I found a page that seems to contain, among other things, advertisements for pole dancing lessons in Kaohsiung; however, (1) Iā€™m not sure that Iā€™m reading the advertisement right, (2) Iā€™m not sure the page is up to date, (3) Iā€™m not sure whether the contact information at the bottom of the page pertains to the pole dancing lessons, and (4) the page does not appear to be secure by current standards. Hereā€™s the page:

http://time.tacomart.com/GirlsTime

I donā€™t know whether you can read Chinese (I canā€™t), but I had poor luck trying to translate this by right-clicking the page on Google Chrome, so I copied the pageā€™s Internet address (shown above), went to the Google Translate page (https://translate.google.com), pasted the Internet address on the left side, chose Chinese for that side, chose English for the right side, and clicked the ā€œTranslateā€ button. That gave me some sort of translation, but to repeat the warning about security, when I translated the page, Google warned, ā€œThis page was not retrieved from its original location over a secure connection.ā€

As I said above, there appears to be contact information at the bottom of the page, but Iā€™m not sure it pertains to the pole dancing lessons.

Anyway, Iā€™m sorry if this isnā€™t helpful, and in any case, good luck, I hope you find the lessons you want, and I hope you have a great time.

Charlie

You can find some pole dancing class here in my home town Kaohsiung:

Address: 高雄åø‚é³³å±±å€å‡±ę—‹č·Æ280號2ęؓ-8
Call 0915 623 965