Police raid elementary school?

CTV news today. What’s the story about an Elementry school classroom. It asbif it got raided. The showed pictures of guys dresses as Santa

This?

Looks like a conflict between animal rights activists and local residents at a meeting about setting up a chidren’s zoo. The meeting was at an elementary school in Zhanghua.

Local mafia, people prevented from entering a public hearing, land grabbing conglomerates, a cocktail for disaster. Animal rights activists caught in the middle.

But there was a picture of a teacher in his class room. Some kids with faced digitized out. A nice campus and people dressed as Santas. Can you or someone give us a retelling of the story if you think it would be interesting.
Our English news sucks.

By the way… do you like this new digitizing of everyone’s faces. I mean even if a person makes a comment on the street everything is blanked out. I hate digitized squares. It is just annoying and if you look hard you can still see the identity of some people.
OK, yes things were bad. I was here forever when they had no scruples in the press. There was a studed who was killed or died at one of the leading girls Schools in K-town. The camera focused on her body being put into the ambulance flopping around. I think they almost slammed the door on her hand. That was disturbing. I kind of averted my eyes but now this is ridiculous. A decent summary of this stories would be greatly appreciated. I like animals, animal rights activists and even meat eaters.

This must have been something else! That was the only thing like it I noticed in the news that day.