Possibility of studying in Taiwan in English?

Hello everyone,
I am determined to go to taiwan for work or continue my education. As I am an electrical engineer and dont know chinese at all, so please let me know if there is english base courses to study in management or bussiness field in universities or not?
Thank you

Are you planning to continue your college or are you aiming for masters?

I am searching if I could continue my education in master degree in management field. Specially MBA. Do you have any information? Unfortunately I could have not find any university in english language

Yes, you can find MBA courses in English in many universities. Try visit the websites if NTU, NTUST, NTNU, etc…

Thank you so much. I have searched a lot but for example NTU said that just 10% of courses would be presented in english. So for me that can nit find chinese at all, it is impossible to pass 90% of courses in chinese😭

National Tsing Hua University has an MBA on high tech, all in English. A pal took it and was very satisfied with it.

National Chenghi University has courses taught 100 per cent in English both at BA and graduate level. Check with your university as it also has deals for dual degrees.

Keep looking. Plenty of options aside from NTU.

you can browse around at studyintaiwan.org

Thank you so much. I browsed this website and found it totaly useful. But tuition fees for English language courses are ridiculously high. It is not fair at all and I can not afford it.
It is not even same as other countries!

I think it is a lot less than other places but yes, the courses in English are significantly higher than those taught in Chinese.

However there are plenty of options for scholarships. At least you can give it a try.