Print Shops

I want to print an A4 document that I made in Adobe Illustrator. The graphics go all the way to the edge of the page so it’s impossible for me to print from a regular printer. Anyone know where I can find a print shop near Zhongshan or Taipei Main MRT that can do this for me for a reasonable price?

Thanks!

You could contact my friend, Yvonne Chen of www.cellay.net - her place is between Zhongxiao Hsinsheng MRT and Songjiang Nanjing MRT

What I would do first is print out the A4 image as a PDF on A3-sized paper at a 7-11 for NT$ 10 or on B4-sized paper at a Family Mart, then cut it down to A4 with the full bleed to the edge of the paper. I think I would be able to get away with this over by Daan MRT Station, where there is a FamilyMart and a branch of Sir Speedy closeby who have allowed me to use their cutting board for free in the past.

hey goose egg,

thanks for the info. yes i have it saved as a PDF in A4 size with a 3mm bleed all around. I’m not sure the exact format I would need to print this to A4 size but hopefully I dont have to print 100 copies on A4 and cut them on a board. I also need good quality paper so 7-11 printing probably won’t cut it in this case. Do you mind if I could get Yvonne’s email so I can ask her how she wants the PDF formatted to make this happen and what her prices would be? Really appreciate the help.

anyone able to help?

Do you need an English-speaking print shop? If not, they’re easy to find, especially around college campuses.

I printed my master’s thesis at the one in (what used to be called) Shida night market, upstairs right at the entrance where the Jinxingfa stationary store is.

no doesnt have to be english speaking. I walked around gongguan sunday since NTU is there, i kept asking store workers and people on the street where print shops were and no one really had a clue. i managed to find one in an alley but they were closed because it was sunday

At Guting there are at least 2. Nanchang road section 2. Around the intersection with Tongan street.

Sorry to revive an ancient thread, but…

I am not/lucky enough to live in Taipei, and I have some serious graphics I want printed out. If someone would be so kind as to tell me what the Chinese phrase for “print shop that prints posters and other graphics” would be, then I could look around Hsinchu City/County.

Thanks.

We have one across from us that advertises “professional chart printing.” Printing is 影印. Their website is www.replot.com.tw I think their main market is architects, but in the past we lived near one that did a lot of graphics, adds, and design for businesses. Most universities also have several print shops near campus. They should all be able to do everything. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks. No, really thanks!

I just put that in the Google and it popped up 6 places around me. Wow.

1 Like