Problem losing weight

I am someone who loves natural things. I encouraged my wife to drop some pounds after our second child. But now she is finding it difficult to lose weight. She has reduced her cravings to an extent and does some exercise most of the time but yet she is not losing weight. I recently used the blood sugar level chart to know what her blood sugar level is and was surprised it was really high. Could it be as a result of high blood sugar level she is unable to lose weight?

This is a medical question that’s should be consulted with a doctor. Also blood sugar levels spike and drop so when are you taking these tests.

How did you check her blood sugar? With a pinprick and a meter?

I would go to the doctor first if you suspect diabetes. Otherwise, the short answer to your question would be ‘yes’.

Suggest that she fasts before any test, otherwise the effects of recent food will boost any sugar reading. Not sure how long before… but it’s at least 12 hours. You need to find a base reading, not a random reading during the day. Get a pro’ to do the test for you.

I smell a spammer. He dug up a couple of really old posts and used another link to that same Healthack (Healthiack? Healthlack?) website. One of those threads was 11 years old!