Professional handmade cupcakes for free

hi there, iam a professional pastry chef having more than 10 years experience in spain, uk and france and iam selling my cupcakes and fruit tart.
i noticed when arriving in taiwan 1 year and half ago that all pastries (95% of the shops) use pre-mixes which for me is a real shame. that make all the product taste the same… iam quiet sure you noticed this.
anyway, my product are all made from scratch ([color=#FF80BF]yes it takes more time but YES they are more tasty)[/color] and my prices are very competitive.
we sell each piece for 50 nt$ and when buying 5 you get one for free. (box are for 6 pieces). we do prepare big amounts for parties, afternoon tea and birthdays.
our website will open this saturday for online orders and iam wondering if there is some coffee shop who are interested.
any teacher is welcome to contact me for a free box so you can test them and introduce to your student or their parents.
if your work for a big company, you are welcome to [color=#FF80FF]contact me for the free boxes[/color].
PM me for more details or email at [color=#FF80FF]
master.cupcake30@gmail.com
[/color]
thanks

Alllo … anyone is here… a bit weird. when food is for free there is ALWAYS a huge queue in front… iam sure you’ve seen this before and now that iam trying to promote my cupcakes by offering free boxes… without condition… few persons are here…
alllloooo , alllllooooo, i can hear the echoooo

[quote=“brobronek”]Alllo … anyone is here… a bit weird. when food is for free there is ALWAYS a huge queue in front… iam sure you’ve seen this before and now that iam trying to promote my cupcakes by offering free boxes… without condition… few persons are here…
alllloooo , alllllooooo, i can hear the echoooo[/quote]

Dude, I am all for the free food, but I don’t work for a company.

Put it in some facebook groups and they will be all over you.

I don’t know the legalities, but is there anything stopping you from just going to some place with a lot of office workers and so on (your target customers) and standing there with a big box of cupcakes and a big smile, handing them out, with each one having your business card attached, or something like that?

I am in for tasting and can introduce you to my former employer whom has 70 employees in your target group.

Cupcakes is the new thing for Taiwan - under condition yours are fresher than the low quality out there…

Drop me a PM to align further on.

What’s the website ?

You know you can rent a table cheaply at any hospital (say Renai or Cardinal Tien) or government office building (MOE, BOCA, etc.)? Most public buildings have their own little markets where you can peddle your wares. Just sign up for the day you want, set your stuff on a table and voila, you have a captive market of at least 2000 people plus foot traffic who can sample your cupcakes.

I can help you organize a demonstration in Academia Sinica, if you want.

[quote=“Novaspes”]I can help you organize a demonstration in Academia Sinica, if you want.
[/quote][quote=“Icon”]You know you can rent a table cheaply[/quote]

thanks guys for all the “free” help … it is awesome as nothing is free nowadays and i will do my best to deliver free boxes for everyone. thanks for all the PM i received but unfortunately i will not be able to deliver this friday as i have difficulty to find some ingredient and to produce exactly what i want…
i do rent a kitchen to produce my cakes and today i have made like 160 cupcakes but i am noy happy with the final product, my friends were quiet happy to eat them and find them good but it is not up to my standards.( iam sorry to say but 80% or more are happy with what is served in bakeries here… not me) ( i have been working for years for michelin starrs in uk, france and spain)… maybe iam crazy but as i promised i will deliver to every dude who even just tried to help a quality product.
so bear with me and be patient, you’ll be delighted.
thanks guys, m8s and dudes :slight_smile: again