[Question] Online Retailers

Hi, I’m a foreigner living in Taiwan, and I have some questions about some online retailers.

1. Where/how does TKEC (3C) ship, e.g: Home, store, 7-11 etc.
  2. How trustworthy is Yahoo Mall, and where, and how do they ship?

As a side note, I’m a minor, and my parents would have to be the ones to collect, therefore hopefully I don’t have the retailers deliver to my home.

EDIT: The item I am trying to purchase is the WH-1000XM2 Sony Headphones. They currently do not have them in any physical stores (according to my research), and a bit of searching around shows that TKEC, PChome, and Yahoo Mall are shipping them from Malaysia, therefore making this post because PChome don’t do convenience store shipping often.

EDIT 2: Forgot to mention this, they don’t like using credit cards, so I’d like to avoid using them as well.

You want this community to help you deceive your parents? Riiiiiiight. No thanks.

1 Like

The point is not to deceive them. They just don’t want things delivered to the house, because they believe that couriers aren’t trustworthy (apparently there are tabloids where couriers steal items they were supposed to deliver), and also the item I’m trying to purchase is fairly big and expensive, so deceiving them wouldn’t work cause they are going to find out anyways.

EDIT: I would also like to add that if the item I wanted was already in physical stores, I would much rather go there, but since they aren’t I’d have to settle with TKEC or Yahoo Mall.

Fair enough. Glad you cleared that up.

Well, I should have explained my situation clearly. If I did people wouldn’t have to think I was trying to deceive my parents.