Rapha Clubhouse (Taipei)

As some of you may be aware, Rapha has opened up a clubhouse in Taipei. I believe they had are in soft opening mode and will have a grand opening in a few weeks.

I visited a few days ago and having not ever visited any other Clubhouses, nonetheless, it does have a Rapha vibe to it. Simple and classy.

The upstairs is their coffee shop/viewing gallery for cycling events and downstairs is their store. From what I’m hearing on the interwebs, the store prices reflect the online prices! So, buying in the Taipei store equates to buying from Rapha’s online store. Which is a huge deal for those that have been playing the customs game with ordering their Rapha gear online and shipping it to Taiwan.

The store has a men’s and women’s section, but boasts more men’s apparel than women’s. It does NOT have the full line of both men’s and women’s. For example, I didn’t see any water bottles or a lot of their street wear available.

IMAG0460

Despite the haters for their apparel line, I think Rapha coming to Taipei is a great sign that the cycling hobby has not diminished as many have assumed. I don’t think Rapha would have came to a market that did not have riders!

Another great thing about Rapha is the bike rental service (for their RCC members). Now, there’s a spot for high end rentals in Taipei. As an RCC member, you know the rental rates and you know the availability. I think this will definitely bring some cyclist travelers to Taipei that normally would not have considered Taipei (or Taiwan) as a destination.

Here’s the address and Google maps:

No. 228, Yanji Street
Da’an District, Taipei City, 106

1 Like