Taiwan Receipt Lottery

Hey, who needs to cut down on receipts for health, when receipts can generate wealth?

Go to the Seven. Buy a bottle of water= 1 ticket.
Then buy a banana= 1 ticket.

Improve your health and wealth at the same time.

The math isn’t very good unfortunately since each ticket is worth about 1.5NT.

Are tourists allowed to claim winnings in both the lottery and the receipts?
Imagine a tourist won the lottery jackpot only to be told they couldn’t claim it.
If it was me, I would put an add out and sell it for a bit lower than its value.

You need a Taiwan ID or ARC number to win

I gave up on electronic receipts… I switched to mostly electronic receipts, and only a few paper receipts and I’ve still won dough! Nothing from my E-receipts. I think it may not be legit.

I was fortunate enough to win 10,000 on of these 2 years back. Government took 2,000 back for taxes right away, but I was content with what I got.

You should have gotten a tax refund though.

Hi everyone,
I’m not familiar with the receipt lottery rules, or if I’m looking at it right on the site:
dot.gov.tw/en/

The current lottery numbers posted are for Nov-Dec receipts only?
And the next drawing is around March 25, 2015, for Jan-Feb receipts?
Thanks.

You can check out this site:

etax.nat.gov.tw/etwmain/fron … W6?site=en

yes, the lottery always takes place at the end (the 25th) of the following month and you can’t claim your BIG prize until the 5th.

Every time I hear about this kind of thing, it pains me to think of all those lonely NT’s, wasting away as wards of the state… :sob:

In searching this thread, I can’t seem to find out how far back you can go to claim your prize? The wife says three months. When do they expire?

Look on the back of the old, long and skinny receipts. The dates in the right column are the dates you can claim the prizes.

Currently, the oldest ones you can claim are receipts for match/April. You can claim those up to September 5th.

20180804_114418

1 Like

Has this been discussed/are there directions here on how to check the receipts on Easycard at the convenience stores?

I’ve always wondered how it works when you pay with an EasyCard and say no to a receipt. Can you still win?

The receipt is retained on the Easycard. Then you can check them later with a card reader. Supposedly possible at convenience stores.

My wife told me today that there is an app that you can use instead of getting a receipt, they add the receipt to your app and then the app tells you if you have won anything. She just went to sleep, but I’ll find out what it’s called tomorrow and give it a go. Would certainly save a lot of time. I currently say no to receipts because I don’t want to fill my pockets but would happily add them to an app.

What do you do with your receipts? Have you ever won?

tealit.com has the most recent winning numbers

Tealit is so helpful.
How can they call it a lucky number? They can’t all be lucky.

Here are a couple of threads on the subject:

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?p=512236
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?p=18404