Uniform-Invoice Prize Winning
NT$2 million for matching all the digits from the above grand prize winning number.
NT$200,000 for matching all the digits from any of the above first prize winning numbers.
NT$40,000 for matching the last seven digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.
NT$10,000 for matching the last six digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.
NT$4,000 for matching the last five digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.
NT$1,000 for matching the last four digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.
NT$200 for matching the last three digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.
Additional Sixth Prize
NT$200 for matching all the digits from the above prize winning numbers.
[EDIT: This doesn't state it clearly, but the 6th prize nos. must match the LAST three numbers, just as with the normal sixth prize above. The Chinese on the website states it more clearly.]
Regulations for Prize Money Claims
1. In order to receive the prize money, a winner must fill out the form on the back of the winning invoice and present this with his or her ID card at any post office from 2006/02/06 to 2006/05/05.In addition, winners of the sixth prize may also claim their prize money either from the Bank of the Central Trust of China or the COTA Commercial Bank. A winner need not collect the prize money in person. Such person as is entrusted by a winner to collect his or her prize money should present his or her own ID card along with the winning person's ID card and the winning invoice at the post office or bank in order to receive the prize money。
2. If the uniform invoice receipt does not indicate the amount of the sale, the winner is not qualified to collect the prize money。
3. If the buyer shown on the uniform invoice receipt is a government agency, state-run enterprise, public school, military unit or a business entity, the winner is not qualified to collect the prize money。
4. Each invoice may win only one prize。
5. For winners of the fourth, third, second, first, or grand prize, 20% withholding tax is levied on the prize. In the case that a winner receives more than one cash register uniform invoices in the course of a single transaction , the winner should at the time of collecting the prize money present not only the invoice containing the winning number but also all other invoices issued for the same transaction。
6. For more details, please check the "Regulations on Winning Uniform Invoice Prize Money"。
7. If a winner has any questions about claiming the prize money, please call the Service Line: (02)2396-1651。
No prizes will be awarded if the prize
winning numbers on this website differ
from the officially announced prize
winning numbers announced by the
Taxation Agency, Ministry of Finance.