Taiwan Receipt Lottery

September 25. That’s the coming Thursday.

Thank you !

And do you know what months will be concerned ? I mean, will it be august/September or something else ?

July/August

damn !!! I mixed my september and august ones :confused:

Thanks for the info !!!

hey,

I normally check lottery numbers on tealit, but for some reason it keeps showing results for 2007… :s I’d like to check nos for Jully and August but I can’t find them…

Cheers

P

http://english.etax.nat.gov.tw/wSite/mp?mp=4

Sheesh. Ya coulda just posted this instead:

months 7/8 20008
main number

and 3 minor numbers:

:unamused:

And there are a couple of more “bonus” numbers for the NT$200 prize this time around, according to the site.

Additional Sixth Prize
1 9 8
5 2 8

NT$200 for matching all the three digits from the above prize winning numbers.

english.etax.nat.gov.tw/wSite/ct … Node=11647

Two additional $200 numbers? That’s new!

The first link didn’t actually have all that information, so thanks, fee.

Sure.

Best of luck to all.

from the link previously given by babarooba
:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Uniform-Invoice Prize Winning Numbers for Months 7-8, Year 2008Uniform-Invoice Prize Winning Numbers for Months 7-8, Year 2008 Grand Prize
1 4 6 7 2 8 8 4

NT$2 million for matching all the digits from the above grand prize winning number.

First Prize
7 9 8 0 7 9 8 0

8 5 3 1 2 4 5 2

9 4 2 5 1 0 6 9

NT$200,000 for matching all the digits from any of the above first prize winning numbers.

Second Prize
NT$40,000 for matching the last seven digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.

Third Prize
NT$10,000 for matching the last six digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.

Fourth Prize
NT$4,000 for matching the last five digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.

Fifth Prize
NT$1,000 for matching the last four digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.

Sixth Prize
NT$200 for matching the last three digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.

Additional

Sixth Prize
1 9 8

5 2 8

NT$200 for matching all the three digits from the above prize winning numbers.

Regulations for Prize Money Claims
In order to receive the prize money, a winner must fill out the form on the back of the uniform invoice and present this with his or her ID card at any post office from 2008/10/6 to 2009/1/5. A winner need not collect the prize money in person. Such person as is entrusted by a winner to collect his or her prize money should present his or her own ID card along with the winning person’s ID card and the winning uniform invoice at the post office in order to receive the prize money. or bank in order to receive the prize money.
If the uniform invoice receipt does not indicate the amount of the sale, the winner is not qualified to collect the prize money.
If the buyer shown on the uniform invoice receipt is a government agency, state-run enterprise, public school, military unit or a business entity, the winner is not qualified to collect the prize money.
Each invoice may win only one prize.
For winners of the fourth, third, second, first, or grand prize, 20% withholding tax is levied on the prize.
For more details, please check the Uniform Invoice Award Regulations.
If a winner has any questions about claiming the prize money, please call the Service Line: (02)2396-1651

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Question?? So that means no money for matching any of the numbers on the GRand Prize other then matching all the numbers? Or is that valid as well. The above makes no mention of matching the Grand Prize??

for the sixth prize, it works even if its not the last three digits ?

I think it works only if it is the last three numbers.

In other words, to win anything, then at the very least, you must have the last three numbers.

so i havnt won 400$ :frowning:

Lotto time again!

Uniform-Invoice Prize Winning Numbers for Months9-10, Year 2008

Grand Prize

NT$2 million for matching all the digits from the above grand prize winning number.

First Prize

NT$200,000 for matching all the digits from any of the above first prize winning numbers.

Second Prize
NT$40,000 for matching the last seven digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.

Third Prize
NT$10,000 for matching the last six digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.

Fourth Prize
NT$4,000 for matching the last five digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.

Fifth Prize
NT$1,000 for matching the last four digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.

Sixth Prize
NT$200 for matching the last three digits from any of the first prize winning numbers.

I’ve never seen them have 3 grand prize numbers before.

Thanks for the numbers.

I won $4,000 two lotteries ago.

And now I have the last four months worth… Should be a fun evening.

So does that mean I get nothing for matching the last four digits from the a “grand prize winning number” (7907)???

Sucks, doesn’t it.

That’s twice in the last two drawings!

Going through all those receipts sucks, but at least I didn’t waste my time and money on the “real” lottery.