Redstart Media Videos (Made in Taiwan)

Just thought some of you might like the videos my wife makes for her company Redstart Media. Some of you may have seen some of her videos from TEEPR or Next Media in the past. Anyhoo, I won’t post all of them so go to Redstart Media here on youtube if you like what you see. She posts about three videos a week and right now, most are kitchen tips and recipes. Also, please forgive the hyperbole in the video titles. Cheers!

I sincerely apologize for this monstrosity of a video. This is somewhat in response to the “banana selfie” incident at the presidential inauguration.

More food videos…
How we like to cook our bamboo shoots.

Second time making no knead bread

Made two kinds of French toast last weekend with said no knead bread

One of my favorite cold Chinese dishes that I don’t get to have often.

…And one of favorite cold western dishes.

A collaboration between Redstart and NakedFood 裸食私廚. They are really making some raw food art over there. I was a doubter before I tried it.

Here are two “dishes” I made myself.

Nothing like having greek yogurt ready to eat in the fridge everyday.

Typhoon not exciting enough?..have a cookie.

Here is Hummus done a couple of different ways…spicy style and pink style (contains beets)

And you may want some pita bread to scoop the hummus with.

Sometimes the wife makes bossy-type videos that kind of tell people what to do (I get this kind of treatment 24-7)
Don’t use canned tomato sauce. Make your own!

We are using too much styrofoam and plastic bags/bottles!

Here is a way to make your own facial scrubs to get rid of some of the day-to-day pollution. Also, avoid buying products with plastic microbeads if possible.