Reincarnation

Most people in the world believe in reincarnation. It’s logical. No one gets away with anything. As a catholic growing up we could murder someone, but in the last minute
my sins were forgiven.

That just doesn’t cut it. Whatever you do good and bad you are “Rewarded” and from what I read with interest. As I watch the news it’s the only comforting thing. From politician on down to English teachers in Taiwan, we all gotta pay.

Individually, locally, nationally, and as a race of people we have to pay.

Coming back as a cockroach, well that’s to be debated, but it only seems logical that we
move up through varies life forms and then become human, and we return as humans.
Then we get tired of that and finally graduate and don’t have to come back.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

3 Likes

Dear Freedom, it’s nice that you have so much food for our thoughts. Would you like to make it a real discussion this time? :slight_smile: :rainbow:

3 Likes

Please let me know the religion you are talking about.

I think freedom1 is just very keen on religion, in the generic sense.

I think freedom1 is a bot who believes in God. The singularity is upon us.

4 Likes

Has the God-Emperor Discobot created worshipbots? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

:astonished:

I had taken Freedom for a human! :doh: If you’re reading this, Freedie, show us a slice of your humanity.

freedom1 is here to save you, he’s planting seeds in all you heathens,he’s like Morpheus or something…or jesusallahbuddha

I think I was a human in a former life…or was it a cow?

Rick and Morty would say…Reincarnation is just part of the whole “Matrix” made up by Alien gods setup to keep humans enslaved in a repeating holographic prison reality. Or did that come from the Matrix movie…:thinking:

Eventually we’ll all be cats.

You’re scaring me, man.

But then who will be the slaves?

1 Like

But like do Robots have a Soul ? Who will be the savior of Robots?

Up next: cults for robots, in which innocent underage sexbots are coerced into a life of degradation by creepy old first-generation factory bots.