Rent apartment / internet without ARC

First of all: Hi everyone, I am the new Guy here, Meloo. I was in Kaohsiung for 6 months this year and really liked it. I plan to come back to Taiwan next year and stay longterm there, first I plan to do visa runs until another opportunity presents itself. In the 6 months this year I lived together with a friend. When I am coming to Kaohsiung next year, I can stay there for a short while again but at some point I need my own apartment but as already mentioned, I dont have an ARC.
How hard is it to find an apartment if I am willing to pay the rent for 6 months in advance without know much chinese (having friends who help and speak chinese tho) ?
Because a big part of my income is youtube and streaming, I need reliable fast internet. I think i know some taiwan people who would make a contract for me when I pay them the full year money at once. The question is: Is this possible or needs the person who rents the apartment sign the internet plan ? (sadly the standard internet every apartment has is not enough)

You don’t need an ARC to rent.

Depending on how your online stuff works, you may need a work permit (or exemption), but that would be another discussion.

ok thanks