Renting an office in Taipei

I’m looking to move offices in the next few weeks and was wondering if anyone had any contacts / links / ideas / agents you could share? I’d be interested in considering a co-working space (but it would have to be a private room) or a regular office space.

I’m basically looking for:

• Area: within 10 minutes walk from Zhong Xiao Xinsheng to Taipei City Hall MRT stations (and any between)
  • Seat 4 people with option for 2 more people in future (private room not shared)
  • Furnished or unfurnished are both fine
  • Total cost 18,000 - 25,000 NT / month

Because almost all apartments in downtown Taipei can be registered/used as an office, you can duly walk into a housing broker around your target area such as 信義, 永慶, 中信, or 台灣房屋, and ask if they have proper apartments for rent that can be registered/used as an office and suits your bugdet. Usually they have many on their hands.

Or you can go on housing website like TMM, 591 or Citylink, but it’s another kind of story, which I think is too much hassle and bustle for a boss like you/me.

FYI, you may consider business centre " The Executive Centre " in Taipei, they also provide coworking space and 1~10 person serviced office with flexible lease term(1~36 months), virtual office service too.
TEC regular holds startup event called “EST/TEC CoFounders Night” at Taipei 101 Tower 57F every 2 months, the coming one is at 1/21/2016 6:45pm, you can go to MeetUp site take a look.

Thanks
Claire