Republicans vote kill worker safety rules

Senate votes to kill worker safety regulations aimed at federal contractors

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/republicans-poised-to-roll-back-worker-safety-regulations/2017/03/06/87a6c266-fd27-11e6-8f41-ea6ed597e4ca_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.d34d017fbe30

Someone please explain to me why anyone would think killing worker safety rules is a good thing.

The Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces is a bunch of unnecessary regulations that just sound very politically correct.
Theye were never even put in place, the executive order was set to start later this year, with only some minor pre-screening starting back in October 2016. Literally nothing will change, it’s just some of the pointless regulations that Trump said he was going to get rid of.

If it has to be explained to you, you’ll never accept the explanation.

This is complete bullshit, which is what I have come to expect from just about everything you post.

2 Likes

Such hostility. I’ve hit a nerve again, haven’t I?

Some of my ex coworkers are not around anymore to tell you FU.

“GODDAM TRUMP IS CANCELLING THE Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces EXECUTIVE ORDER”

“What did the E.O. do?”

“I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT TRUMP IS EVIL AND I’VE HEARD HE’S LIKE HITLER SO THAT D.O. WAS PROBABLY A VITAL PART OF OUR CONSTITUTION, REEEEEEEEEEE”

Yes, I’m sure an E.O. that was never put into place and that had NOTHING to do about IMPROVING work safety was an absolute need for the American citizens.

The one great thing about The Donald is that everything he does trolls the excitable idiots on the left.

How so?

Actions and ideologies that harm the advancement of humanity are abhorrent. Causing global instability, increasing danger to Americans at home and abroad, and advocating policies that threaten freedom and democracy should horrify everyone, left and right.

1 Like

The one?
(The) is used for the superlative cause there is only one.
You could just as well have said… “the only one great thing”.
However, “only” would be redundant.

Ibis seems inclined to humor you, so I’ll leave him to it. But no one owes you an explanation.

1 Like

Right back at you Chris, for many that is exactly why Trump was elected.

Trump was elected because of Russian interference.
Hacking, modern propaganda, etc.

Russian interference, please. Hillary had a lot more support, from a lot more factions and a lot more countries. However it is true, Trump did have help from foreign government members, there is no denying this happened.

Summary

http://www.konbini.com/en/files/2016/06/farage-1.jpg

1 Like

So that more profits can be made, then laborers can have fairer wages and better work conditions for real than what the Fair Wage and Safe Workplace Law decrees.

If they’re still alive, that is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Trolling is what you and your people do best. Your cabinet won’t be complete until Milo is Secretary of Homeland Affairs.

Do you have a job? Isn’t there something else you could be doing with your time? Indeed, I’m looking at my watch right now, thinking, “I can’t waste more that 120 seconds on this fellow.”

Notice I have yet to use a pejorative term like “idiot”.

Regardless of your employment status, you’re simply spinning you wheels here, chief. Oh, is that the bell for Bible study? Oh, see you, Rowland.

Uh…you just did.:slight_smile:

1 Like

After Vault 7 leaks, I find it frightening to read people still claiming that hacking and interference may have come from Russia when it has been proven that all the interference was coming from within the US, and not in favor of the GOP.

It means that some people will defend someone/something no matter what the evidence shows, just because by doing so they feel morally superior. There’s no logic, no facts, no arguments, and I find it very interesting. This is the sort of behaviour that goes on in totalitarian regimes, where the supreme leader(s) is right no matter what, he knows what’s best, if things go wrong it’s not his fault and dissenters should be silenced.

It’s a very sad situation, because it means that political bigotry has reached levels that used to only exist when discussing religions, and these kind of people are those that are easier to exploit.

Edit for the keks.