Republicans vote kill worker safety rules

Obviously the problem is a lot deeper and bigger than that. The Russians got their man in the can. It’s embarrassing that people don’t acknowledge this in land of the free home of the brave.
Russians running the home of the brave…the establishment roll over and take it in the ass.

I’m not worried that proof might surface that Russia stole the U.S. election any more than I was worried that proof might surface that Barack Obama was a foreign-born cryptomuslim.

What worries me is that a nuclear superpower culture seems incapable of rational thought nor able to distinguish conspiracies from reality.

[quote=“jotham, post:40, topic:158697, full:true”]
When Trump accused Obama of wiretapping him, he checkmated him, which is why Obama was so livid. [/quote]

Interesting chess rule: when black makes this move, it means nothing, but when white does it, checkmate! :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope Spicer’s pay grade rises soon.

A judge can ask to see the source and keep them undisclosed.
So don’t worry. What you should worry about is
that you president does not disclose his taxes,
that he has proven business ties to russia,
that he obviously is against a strong Europe and therefore,
he is against a strong western world,
he is making up claims without any prove,
he likes Alex Jones, infowars, and breitbart news. etc
he is going to put 20 million Americans out off healthcare, mostly the elderly and sick.

I firmly believe that the western world is run by Russia now.
Can I prove it? NO!
Do I have to prove it? Ask yourself the next time you vote.

I believe God exists. I can’t prove it though, which is why I don’t go around calling people who don’t believe he exists dumbasses. There are plenty of dumbasses who do though.

You can’t ask God to show his tax returns, or can you?
However, you can ask Trump to show his tax returns.

Your metaphor is weak to say is mildly.
Adding a flavour of insult doesn’t make it any stronger, more yawn ahhh.

1 Like

Yawn…

With all the sanctions that has been placed on Russia after the Ucraine war, the fact that one of their main economical allies has seen a sudden civil war starting months after a plan to build an oil pipe that would have favored Russian trade, and with an economy that is almost stagnant, I’d say Russia is doing a fairly shitty job at running the show.

But hey, rachel whatever says so, it must be true.

Someone needs to pull the IV lead from Rachel Madow. Honestly, complaining about Alex Jones, infowars, and breitbart news while infused on just a virulent strain. shes been wrong about Trump for 18 months straight, at some point one would think viewers might ask if she really knows what she is talking about.

1 Like

They do it for the free clicks and Youtube views. They know that what they’re saying is b0ll0cks, but they also know very well that milions of people, both in the US and abroad, will happily listen and believe to any narrative that will confirm their:“Trump is Hitler + Putin’s best friend” bias.
It doesn’t have to be true or reasonable or based on facts, it just has to make them feel morally superior.

From an economical point of view, it makes more sense for them to follow this line and keep milking the same audience. Doing a 360 now is too late, normal people already consider them to be garbage, and those who follow them just for the:“Trump is evil” narrative may start looking somewhere else.

I was referring to what Daniel Fried said, not so much Rachel, but the video keeps deleting or changing its settings.

1 Like

[quote=“Hamletintaiwan, post:46, topic:158697, full:true”]
You can’t ask God to show his tax returns, or can you?
However, you can ask Trump to show his tax returns. [/quote]
There’s no requirement for presidents to show tax returns, even though it’s become tradition.

Trump has good reason not to, his businesses are still running. His competitors could glean business strategies that are still in place.

Politically speaking, it would be stupid during an audit, because instead of an IRS agent analyzing it, the Democrats could hire thousands of tax experts to pick it apart and use political pressure to force the IRS to look at other factors on the audit that didn’t matter before. And you know the Democrats are not above this.

You just described the biggest motive for interfering into the elections.
And yes, they are not doing a great job running any country for that matter.

Russia runs the western world
Russia has to interfere with American elections to fight off the sanctions

Pick one.

I firmly believe crazy is the new normal.

Bring on the tax returns to disprove it, it’s as simple as that.
You show me his tax returns and I will give up all my claims.
I will tell the world and forumosa that I am officially crazy and all wrong.

You keep ignoring this little simple fact that he said he would show his returns.
That he would put all his business into an undisclosed fund.
He keeps some of his nonsense promises like safety rules, big deal.
Who gives a shit about safety rules they are for dumb people, right?

Where are the tax returns? Why can’t we see them?

And why is my girlfriend busy Christmas, Valentines day and her birthday?
Can you figure it out? Should I break up. or at least seriously questioning her?
I don’t have a girlfriend though.

Fortunately, President Trump couldn’t care less what you think…as it should be. [quote=“Hamletintaiwan, post:56, topic:158697”]
I don’t have a girlfriend though.
[/quote]

Why am I not surprised?

And your President is the ultimate prove of that statement!

The crackpot-in-chief is the Pied Piper of crazy.

So many excuses, just show the tax returns.

The guys a fipping idiot on steroids but even billionaire idiots should show their returns when running for president. What’s there to hide?

1 Like