Republicans vote kill worker safety rules

Welcome to PoliSci 101. Now you’re learning how the political system works…congrats!

I love the trend of this anti Trump/GOP threads.

a) REPUBLICANS VOTE KILL WORKERS SAFETY RULES
b) No, they’re not, because (facts)
a)…RUSSIA !!!111!! PUTIN!!! TAX RETURNS!!!

Next.

You forgot…
c) all caps replies
d) more big letters
d) the upper case is the best
e) REPUBLICANS VOTE TO KILL THE LOWER CASE
d) 24 million Americans will lose their health insurance the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said Monday.
e) the baby boomers who voted this clown into office can prepare for alternative solutions at the end of their lives. Lethal injection comes to my mind.

Wow, mass extermination of Trump voters, Hamlet? Really? That seems a little extreme, even for someone who’s obsessed with Nazis.

The one obsessed with Nazis/a Nazi is obviously you.

And since we are at it, you should compare how most dictators from the left and the far right established their dictator ship, and then, compare it with the man of your obsession.

deflection/projection

Sorry, I’ve got better (or at least more fun) things to do with my time. You may want to tell your therapist about those mass lethal injection fantasies though. Sounds like a cry for help.

Why would I? I can tell you about it, though I doubt you are able to comprehend.

By the agency’s estimate, 14 million fewer people would be insured in 2018 versus current law and a whopping 24 million fewer people would have insurance in 2026

2026, the baby boomers born 1962-1966 will start to retire.
24 million will not have health insurance, mostly the elderly, poor and sick.
For those with a painful and deadly disease, perfectly treatable, and without health insurance, lethal injection will be the best way out.
The second amendment is an option too of course.

Are there any baby boomers born between 1962-1966? Thought they were the post WWII bounce.

baby boomers are defined as people born between 1943 and 1960, which would include people who are between 57 and 74 years old in 2017
After that, came the anti baby pill. You figure how this will play out in 2026.

Baby boomers are the demographic group born during the post–World War II baby boom, approximately between the years 1946 and 1964.

Enjoy your retirement folks.

Oh, that stuff. I thought we were talking about the death panels.

Anyway, at least they’ll know up front they haven’t got insurance, instead of finding out the hard way that their insurance is worthless, as under Odammitcare.

What are you talking about?

the only thing I can think of is that after a certain age the risk benefit will be evaluated differently.

They will not perform an open heart surgery on an 80+ granny. The risk of her dying during or after surgery and the benefit will be almost equal to her overall life expectancy.
In Germany, most people used to be insured through the AOK. And till the reunification, they would sink a few hundred thousand Marks into one granny till she took her last shit.
Those times are long gone.
One reason, I guess, are the private insurance sucking up all the wealthy people able to pay more.
However, they do not really benefit from being eligible for more treatment. It’s oftentimes what kills them.

Either way, health care gets rationed. May as well make the system sustainable if that’s how it is.