Scanning Using the IBON Machine

Does anyone know the steps to use the IBON Machine at 7-11 to send a scanned document to my email? :slight_smile:

Ask the employee.

As long as they arenā€™t busy, theyā€™re always willing to help.

Sign language or Google translate is your friend.

OR

Just take a picture of the document.

2 Likes

If you donā€™t read Chinese, just ask the clerk. Stand by the ibon machine and say
ꎃꏏ SĒŽomiĆ”o. thereā€™s an option to scan more than one page into a single pdf. good function. I frequently use the printer function by emailing docs to ibon@ibon.com.tw, so much so that I got rid on my home printer. ink costs more.

Iā€™ll have to snap some photos the next time that i do this and write instructions.

2 Likes

even better. there are free apps to scan. iā€™m using camscanner on my android phone and another on my ipad. better than the scanner. good suggestion @ranlee

1 Like

If thatā€™s the case, then he doesnā€™t need to go to IBON 7-Eleven, he can just use a smartphone to scan. Am I correct that it becomes a scanned .PDF document just like if using a scanner?

I see Adobe Scan seems to be a new kid on the block.

1 Like

Yes. I like camscanner but there are others that are great too.

2 Likes

I learned something today so it wasnā€™t a total waste.

1 Like

Office Lens from Microsoft

1 Like

You guys are really helpful and awesome, all of you. It is funny, I had an app on my old phone before I obliterated it by stepping on it after class when I was training at TWBJJ. But, at the time I could only afford a refurbished phone on Ebay when I was visiting Colorado. It turns out the camera on my LG G3 cannot focus. I got a partial refund, about 75% of what I paid for the phone, because I received the phone a few days before returning to Taiwan, thus returning it was not an option. But I am stuck with this phone that wonā€™t focus its camera, which is funny because the only reason I bought this phone was because of its camera.

I will do like you said and ask the 7-11 people for help. :slight_smile:

@wafflestop Do you own Waffle Stop? I was just curious :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is a link that shows you how to do it

https://www.ibon.com.tw/operate.aspx?fromPage=printscan_ie.aspx&routeIDListInfo=4;D0513;0,5,29,175,87#gsc.tab=0

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.