Scared I Won't Be Good Enough

Hahaha :slight_smile:

Iā€™m also a first time English teacher and I just started training this week. I donā€™t start real teaching until July 3rd but I am also extremely nervous. I think this is because Iā€™m supposed to be teaching prek, but theyā€™re having me observe a class of 8 year olds, so when they do have me work with the younger kids I donā€™t know what to do since these are very different age groups. But if I just keep researching on my own I think that will help. I believe in us!!

1 Like

The fact that you give a crap puts you miles ahead of most teachers. I often think back on the couple of teachers in high school who cared and actually put in the effort, and I canā€™t be more thankful, because I wouldnā€™t be where I am without them.

I didnā€™t fully appreciate it at the time, and Iā€™m sure to them I was probably the nightmare teen from hell (not to mention my at the time undiagnosed ADHD), but their patience and creativity in method allowed me to discover then-hidden talents, which lead me to picking a college major and my career now.

Havenā€™t seen Ralek in a minute, hope heā€™s well! Good luck on your jiu-jitsu tournament.

1 Like

Hi there.
I think donā€™t worry about that. Because Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his statureļ¼Ÿ Matthew 6:27
And you will be better after you got more experience. So donā€™t worry. :smile:

1 Like