Sciatica - Supplementary treatments

What’s Q-ing…

This is getting weirder and weirder

Thought I’d carry it over before @mad_masala successfully killed the other thread! :wink:

1 Like

So here is the link. Dr. Yeung is who came up with this endoscopic technique. There’s lots of info on the site. Not sure if he and his son are actually from Taiwan, I just remember my brother saying something about that.

“Patients who are otherwise destined for fusion may have a minimally invasive alternative for pain relief without fusion in selected patients. Dr. Yeung is currently teaching the FDA approved procedure to other surgeons, and it is becoming available in other states and countries as the surgeons trained by Dr. Yeung are converting from the open to the endoscopic technique. In Arizona, it is currently being performed only in Phoenix at the Squaw Peak Surgical Facility that Dr. Yeung operates.”

Seeing this thread reminded me of my mother’s struggle with pain from sciatica. She used to beat her own hip and legs at night until she could numb the pain enough to get to sleep. When I was a kid many a night she asked me to help.