Second-hand French DVD wanted

Hi all,

I am looking for second-hand French movies dvd with subtitles (either English, French, or Madarin).

If you know where to buy in Taipei or if you have some to sell, please kindly let me know! Any suggestions are appreciated. You can contact me by email weily77@hotmail.com, or add my Line ID: leeuwardenlove. Thank you!

Lili

There had been a few popular here in Taiwan the last few years. Check the video stores. I’ve bought some old movies from them at 25 NT.
Have you tried online?
If you find them, you can usually download srt “Subtitle” files. They are basically text files that have timing information and work with media players like VLC.

How you can export DVD’s to mp4’s or save video on line I’m not suppose to know about…
What was that French Movie I saw in the video stores. It had some guy dressed like a clown with a big nose…

Thank you very much for your response! It usually took me too much time looking for right sources to download and I am really not good with that. So I will try to find the stores and hopefully find out the NT25 one like you got:slightly_smiling_face:

Go to Guanghua computer market area. There are several DVD stores from times past, bunch of golden oldies to be enjoyed.

I got my cherished copy of Wasabi there. Ah, Jean Reno.:heart_eyes: