Seeking friends or relationship - Transexual

So what is the Ladyboy Scene like in Taiwan?
I happen to LOVE the 3rd gender and would love to
socialize on a regular basis with ladyboys and meet a very
nice one for dating and a LTR. Any sincere and helpful
advice would be great. :sunglasses:

[modquote]Moderator’s Note: I have combined all the posts for finding friends/dates/relationships, into one thread. Any similar, future, posts will be merged into this thread.[/modquote]

[quote=“NowinTaiwan”]So what is the Ladyboy Scene like in Taiwan?
[/quote]

Great! They stuffed me into a tourist bus and drove me off to a Ladyboy show somewhere in the countryside. Where was that? Taoyuan County somewhere?
Ah no… wait. Taoyuan Airport. And there I took a plane to Thailand. Now I remember.

Could this be another case of confusion between Taiwan and Thailand?

As far as I understand it, the term “ladyboy” refers specifically to Thai kathoey.

Yeah, it sounds to me like someone got onto the wrong plane again.

How would you know? Some of them are uncannily… accurate.

Assuming the OP isn’t trolling or in the wrong country by mistake, I’m sure there are plenty of genuine TS/TG girls around (as opposed to cross-dressers), but I doubt there is a specific place they hang out, and it’s unlikely they call themselves ‘ladyboys’ or fit the Thailand-style stereotype. You occasionally see one or two on dating websites (as women looking for men).

I saw a transgende rman here once, s/he worked at the bank I used to use. He was dressed like a man first, but looked fenimine. One day, he became a woman, or at least dressed like one.

In my 18 years here, that’s the first time I have seen one.

There must be a transgender scene, however it’s not big, and well, this is not Thailand.

Yeah, I was wondering about a tall girl with an Adams apple at the bank here in NeiHu. Looked serious though. Might be married to a small guy without an Adams apple consequently. I do not really understand all that what is going on nor do I understand the expression “metrosexual”. I am using it frequently though.

There was a western transgendered person that worked at the adult branch of the first school I worked at. She was in her 50s and had the strangest voice. Nice enough lady though.

On the slight change that the OP is serious (which I highly doubt): forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtop … 3&t=105420 , you might be able to get further info from there. You could also try the gay dating websites, some transgenders post there.
Thanks to those who posted and showed considerable resistant by not turning this into a nightmare-to-moderate thread.

One of Taiwan’s most popular TV hosts, Liching, is transgender. She’s got a great husky voice.
88news.net/2010/01/30/unprof … ex-change/

I worked with one transgender individual in Taiwan who began at our company as a man, and changed after a few years. She seemed very well accepted and rose up thru the ranks about as fast and high as anyone could.

I have seen more recently than when I first arrived in 2001.
Around the Gongguan area I would see maybe one every month.

If the OP wants some lb action, then he has a battle on his hands unless he flies over to Thailand and there he (as he probably knows) will be in lb heaven.

It does make me wonder why there aren’t more of them though. The ‘women’ who look like men and are classed as ‘lesbians’ for me are in the same category as lbs. I see them as a 3rd gender.
And I would hedge a bet a lot of the femme women who are they are seen with, don’t identify with the ‘gay’ tag, like most men who go with lbs don’t identify with the ‘gay’ tag.

Hey i am a full time mtf transexaul. Just moved back to Taiwan recently. I am looking for friends to hang out. Doesn’t have to be LGBT, just someone sane and easygoing. My line is pandaliang1. my e-mail is pandaliang1@hotmail.com. Also if anyone know a English teaching place that will provides Arc please let me know. thanx