Sexual allegations -- political aspects

Beta male just seems like a nicer term than Uncle Tom to describe someone who feels the need to do endless penance simply because of his race, gender or ethnicity.

1 Like
1 Like

Vox, lol

I said it does a disservice to actual cases. That was one of them. You got women saying once a boy kissed me without askingā€¦ etc etc. And the Nassar case is literally the prime example for the case Iā€™m making. Stop demonizing men in general. This ONE guys did this to 150 women. Kinda like how they say 90% of the crime are committed by a couple percentage of the population. Few bad men repeatedly doing this does not mean men are like this which is the kind of men bashing I see today.

How ever the nassar case has to do with young children. Every statistic shows young boys and girls are pretty much equally likely to be sexually abused. And it seems like it was the case of the parents wanting her child to win in the Olympic s vs caring for her daughter.

Iā€™m not sure I fully understood your post, but the Nasser case isnā€™t an example that the me too movement worked for a real case?

Iā€™d expand it to (young) adult athletes both men and women, career as athletes vs sexual allegations.

Actually I found the judge to be biased and under public scrutiny to hand out the harshes punishment in mindā€¦if anything I think it kinda jeopardize the case. No doubt he deserves it, but the justice system shouldnā€™t be pushed by the public like that. I think he absolutely deserves to be punished, but Iā€™m going to play the devils advocate and say that judges should not go into a decision with an agenda.

Another point is, young boys are just as likely to be sexually abused as young girlsā€¦yet this is used as an example of male patriarchy. Remember Jerry Sandusky in penn state. He raped like 40 something young boys bringing them into the football program.

My point is, me too lost itā€™s credibility when it become the thing to do on social media.

1 Like

This is not what the mainstream feminist are pushing.

Let me be clear. Sexual harassment assault is awful and wrong. However, we need to have standards. Iā€™ve literally seen women post stories like once a guy tried to kiss me on a date and made me feel uncomfortable hastagr me too and really ridiculous stories like that. Sorry, I donā€™t ask a girl if I can kiss her, I just read the signal and go for it. Now Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not single in the US where thatā€™s like sexual assault and Iā€™m ruined for something ridiculous like that. I touch women all the time for my job as a trainer. Not sexually, I need to correct their position and feel if they are fully activating and contracting their muscles and such. I canā€™t imagine doing that in the Us and get labeled as a sexual predator. Men are sick of this, most men are. You might not know this but I think many women are even seeing the ridiculousness of it.

Nassar case should not be used as an example of male patriarchy, but an example of a problem in sports industry, that bad superiors could easily abuse young athletes using their power over athletes career.

Though, I think the me too movement helped victims raise their voice.

For the first few hours. Then it became:ā€œSome dude rolled down his car window and waved at me #metooā€ because jumping on the victim hood train is prime social media materialā€¦

1 Like

Automatically believing someone has as many pitfalls as automatically disbelieving someone. Rolling Stone magazine learned that the hard way. I think the best course of action is, as always, trust but verify.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Come in from the cold (I mean real cold, not Taiwan cold) to a warm interior, and you may experience swelling in your fingers. It will pass, and when it does youā€™ll be glad youā€™re not out in the cold anymore.

Yes, these days even feminism is white supremacy!

2 Likes

This is what we need more ofā€¦inspiring feminist role models!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocs5O2Gu7BU&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

2 Likes

Tough week for Turdo.

justin-trudeau-fake-eyebrow-1200

The editorial referred to in the article referred to in the editorial you posted insinuates but doesnā€™t make an actual allegation.

Iā€™m beginning to wonder if other parts of Trudeauā€™s anatomy are also fake.

Thatā€™s what happens when you try to virtue signal about trans people issues during trade talks but The God Emperor collects all the infinity stones and you start crumbling away.