Show us your kid!

Chewdawg Jr. with his toys.

Spring has arrived!!!

Here are three recent ones of my boy.

On the beach with some girls doing Cosplay.

Braaing sweet potatoes on the beach.

At Dream Mall in Kaohsiung this weekend with Doraemon.

Very sweet, Bismarck. His expression in the first photo is exactly the same one as my son’s when he gets unwanted attention. :laughing:

Actually, that was directed at me. I approached them and asked if I could take his pic with them in their Cosplay costumes. He wasn’t impressed.

Actually, that was directed at me. I approached them and asked if I could take his pic with them in their Cosplay costumes. He wasn’t impressed.[/quote]

Oh no. Now you’ve created annoying dad evidence he can reproach you with for years to come.

Thanks to StrayDog for the tip on how to post pics off of FB. I was pretty clueless about it before.

A few of our daughter Alyssa’s modeling pics:

Alyysa and AJ on winter break in Taipei.

There are some beautiful kids on here! Well, here’s my girl, posing in front of her kitchen set (from KidKraft) that is more beautiful than our real one. Her name is Kylie, born and lives in NYC, right in the mess of it all!

Can I swap my kitchen for your kids LOL.

haha. Anything you’d like Mr. President!

Hi Mamaky. I was looking for info on the contest to submit pics of my kids and went to your site and pinterest page. I’m really excited about what you are bringing to Taiwan! I’m very much into good quality/organic products for my kids, actually for my family (look at my post on “Going Organic”) I dont want to get too off topic. looking forward to "show my kid " (I just realized I dont know how to attach a picture…) :blush:

Ok! Here’s Mrs. Vay with Vayette still baking, and 75% of our other children:

…and here’s Vayette, one week old getting a bath from Ah-ma while I take notes:

Beauties.

Good capture! And thanks :wink:

Just got this one yesterday and had to share…

Seems a lot of good photos happen during or after baths!

Nice ones, guys! Jaboney, your eldest is getting big (and awfully cute!!) now.

[quote=“Vay”]Ok! Here’s Mrs. Vay with Vayette still baking, and 75% of our other children:

…and here’s Vayette, one week old getting a bath from Ah-ma while I take notes:

[/quote]

How many doggies do you have Vay? And where do you live? I have 6 and I’m always worried about finding places to live.

We’ve got eight, but one’s missing in the photo. We live in Linkou - moved here because of them in fact. Found a first-floor place with front and back yard. It’s actually for sale now, incidentally! :wink:

Chewdawg Jr. at 2 years.

[quote=“ChewDawg”]Chewdawg Jr. at 2 years.

[/quote]
Handsome boy you got there, sir!