Skritter annual sub for $20

Hi everyone,

Hopefully the admins are okay with this post.

On behalf of a group in the ChinesePod forum I have purchased a group license for an annual subscription to skritter.

The skritter annual sub is normally 99 USD per person but since I purchased 30 subscriptions I was able to get it for 450. I am selling the subs for $20 each. The team at skritter is fine with this.

I currently have 21 more available subscriptions, if anyone is learning Chinese and would like to join our group please let me know either here or by email at noledgeny@gmail .com

Thanks all!

Btw here’s a link to the ongoing thread in ChinesePod , my name in that forum is Nabeshima120
https://forum.chinesepod.com/t/payment-to-skritter/1753/86

Weren’t you over at Chinese forums a couple of days ago saying you’ve already got 20 people?

I am not in Chinese forums at all. The only forums I linked this in is ChinesePod, lingq, and here. It could have been the girl who originally brought this idea to the members at ChinesePod. I ended up buying the license because someone had to purchase it upfront and she didn’t want to.

By the way there’s only 5 codes left now.

Well, I put my name down for this on the 27th and got confirmation in the 28th. Can I pm you my details and confirm that my name is on the list? How to make payment?

I’m gonna dm you the info hold up

This deal is over now. Sold out yesterday.

Thanks.