someone to buy books from abroad for me?

I give you the link to something, mainly books
edit: from the Amazon website
You help me book it, pay it, and send it to me
I pay you by ATM transfer in Taiwan
Commission 150 NT per transaction

DON’T EVER buy something with your credit card or any other form of payment from a LINK given by someone else. SCAM.

If you want to buy something for someone, you find the source on internet, do not use a link given by someone else.

Erm… excuse me… you don’t understand my message.

I don’t have a credit card.
I have been here for so long… I don’t even have a bank account in my country!

But I want to buy books, for example this one:

Farms of Tomorrow Revisited: Community-Supported Farms―Farm-Supported Communities Paperback – April 1, 1998
by Trauger Groh (Author), Steven McFadden (Author)
5.0 out of 5 stars 3 customer reviews
See all 6 formats and editions
Kindle
$7.99
Read with Our Free App

Paperback
$11.51
27 Used from $3.92
19 New from $11.51
1 Collectible from $8.99

keroliver, there’s no need for such an inconvenient arrangement. You can get a debit card at banks like Fubon which are based on your savings deposit there, and which can be used to pay directly on sites like Amazon, or indirectly if you set up a Paypal account. By the way, due to free shipping from Book Depository in Europe, I recommend you compare the totals (with shipping) from Amazon and BD; you’ll often find BD is cheaper, and this will help combat Amazon’s near monopoly in the US.

ok, got it. I will look at it. Thanks.

For your information, I contacted 敦煌網路書局粉絲團 on Facebook. And here is the answer…

Hello, thanks for your inquiry. We sell foreign books, you can search for them by ISBN number on our website as follow: https://www.cavesbooks.com.tw/EC/

This book “Farms of Tomorrow Revisited: Community-Supported Farms―Farm-Supported Communities” which you inquired is available to order and the price is NT $980. it’ll take about a month because it’s a special order from abroad. If it’s okay for you, please let us know, we’ll send you the order link of this book. Thank you.

… Perfect!

Rip off price though,