Sparkling Mineral Water

Where can I find sparkling water in bulk in Taipei? I didn’t see any in costco last time, maybe I missed it. Or sparkling water in general? 711 dosn’t sell it last time i looked.

Try line up several jars of water under some type of filament or wire or some such device. Then run a current of electricity through it, might be able to create sparks of bulk water

Dammit Andrew you edited your thread title now my amazingly witty quip doesn’t make any sense :sunglasses:

lollowing.

You can get sparkling water (Perrier, S. Pellegrino) at Breeze Super. (Expensive!) Perhaps you can talk to them and see if you can get a bulk discount.

RT Mart has own brand some times. Costco usually has it. We use a lot, so bought a sodastream.

sodastreamusa.com/

It can be had on ruten or yahoo auctions.

http://www.pcstore.com.tw/adm/psearch.htm?store_k_word=JUU2JUIwJUEzJUU2JUIzJUExJUU3JUE0JUE2JUU2JUIzJTg5JUU2JUIwJUI0&slt_supk_option=2&inexh=P000013

Costco sells pelligrino sparkling water. 400nt a case. 12 in a box.

RT Mart sells 6 packs of Auchan brand 1.5 liter bottles for NT179.

that’s not a bad price at all!

In a similar topic, the organic store Cottonfields is selling Italian lemonade made with sparkling water. Very refreshing. 99ntd if bought with organic apple juice.

In fact, RT Mart carries quite a few imported product brands that I haven’t seen at other stores. Decent prices too.

711 now has a new brand called cheers sparkling water. I like it. It’s actually really carbonated the way I like it.

Those can be a touch pricey!

Clever ad, though.

Go back to Costco another time. In the meantime…
FamilyMart, OK, Carrefour, RT Mart, Wellcome…Maybe not in bulk per se, but, take what you can get when you can get it. This is Taiwan.

Has anyone done the math comparing the cost of sparkling water in bulk vs the soda machine sold in Costco/Carrefour?

The CO2 cartridges are expensive and an explosive hazard.

Cartridges of peace?

Well I already use those things for bicycle tyres, so I’m not too worried about safety. I’ve never checked how much they cost, so if be curious to see how their price/liter of water compares to bottles.