Special Needs Man Kidnapped, Beaten and Cut with Knife in Hate Crime Streamed Live on Facebook

Wasn’t there an entire thread devoted to that story here? As well as another for the black dude who was running away and shot dead by a cop who also hasn’t been sentenced? And the white jock who got off scott-free after raping that woman? Or the black man shot dead in his car on Facebook Live? Or…

No? Well, I’m sure there must be some administrative reason for that.

1 Like

hell yes…
i just wanted to post this one as the 2 crimes are almost identical.
Haters will always find excuses for ‘‘the black man’’ running away from a police officer, or ‘‘the black man’’ being blablablanlabala etc…
here we have 2 cases similar at 95% : a group of kids/young adult attacking and hurting a person with mental disability---- only difference is how the skin colors affect the outcome.

2 Likes

Because jock privilege isn’t a thing, right?

This is nothing compared to what OJ Simpson beat the rap for.

Sounds like a new prosecutor is needed. The prosecutor is the one that accepted the plea bargain.

FTA:

John RK Howard was initially charged with felony forcible sexual penetration by use of a foreign object, but on Friday, the 19-year-old reached a plea bargain that allowed him to plead guilty to a felony count of injury to a child.

Any quick search of FBI crime statistics suggests that some of the bleeding hearts in this thread have it all wrong about who/whom. I’d be downright disappointed if such people actually told the truth, however.

If the narrative doesn’t fit, you must acquit.

1 Like

When it comes to violent crime in the U.S., rates of black-on-white crime are overwhelmingly higher than white-on-black crime. And while there’s lots of hand-wringing in the media about the high levels of black-on-black crime, black-on-white crime stats are also much higher. Of course, everyone can cherry-pick individual cases to support their chosen narrative.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: From: Special Needs Man Kidnapped, Beaten and Cut with Knife in Hate Crime Streamed Live on Facebook