Sports memorabilia store in/around Taipei

Hi,

Haven’t posted on here in awhile. Wondering if anyone knows of sports memorabilia stores in the Taipei area that either buys/sells autographed NBA jerseys? I’m trying to get an idea of how much signed jerseys go for in Taiwan.

Signed Steph Curry and KD jerseys, specifically, as I’m looking to sell.

Thanks

I would also be curious to know the answer to this question. The only place I have seen similar in Taiwan was a central display (mostly GS related) in the new Taroko Sports mall in Kaohsiung.

if you are looking to sell, don’t sell it to a memorabilia shop. Sell it on your own

I was more looking to see what these can potentially go for. Thanks

Signed Curry and KD game jersey go for slightly under 50,000 NTD on the high end, at least that’s what they are going for onYahoo and ruten.

Thanks for the info. It’s a start, at least. Most likely I won’t be able to get as much but it helps me with my pricing.

Hello, do you still have the Steph and Durant signed jerseys?

I do. They’ve all been authenticated now. But I’m back in the States. I don’t go back to Taiwan until November.

Ill be in the States next month. Do you have any photos, and can you tell me who authenticated them? I will keep the info confidential

I mean, I would be possibly interested in making an offer if I get the requested info, thx

You’ll be in the States? The US is quite large. What are the chances you’ll be in San Jose, CA?

I’ve only recently sent them out to PSA to have them authenticated so I haven’t gotten them back yet. Right now I only have pics of them before they were authenticated. You can see the pics that I have in my Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0VE6eiOpkr3TFlUY2FfNFgwU1k