Stick deodorant?

It worked just like advertised, $2.00 for each product, .$25 for each additional item of the same product, good, friendly and prompt service. No link, just the email, but there is more info on the seller on eBay…

I first found this shopping service via item 5959077015 on eBay, where she was offering this for IKEA shopping service, and I contacted her to see if she would broaden it to other items and stores, and she readily agreed. So you can go there to see the eBay feedback on her. ( jkmartin_inc ( 149) Feedback Score: 149; Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since Dec-19-00 in United States )

I suppose you could ask if she would get the item for you and then list it as a Buy It Now item on eBay, and after paying with Paypal you would have the standard buyer protection program. If she balked at going out and buying items first (since you might be a no-show on eBay), I guess you could offer a 10% deposit in advance by Paypal.

Anyway, I had a good experience with this one and thought I would share that. I now have my favorite product, and styptic pencils too.