Superhero movies from now - 2020

So they decided to give away the entire movie in a 3 minute trailer? Awesome?

Guess I’ll wait for this one to go online and see the Marvel flicks.

The new deadpool trailer looks cool AF:

The marketing for this movie is impressive:

@Icon Lol that’s dope!

Please check Ryan Reynolds’ comments on this regard. :laughing:

There is another one that’s… romantic, but this one really takes the cake, literally.

I’m watching it just for Morena Baccarin

[quote=“hansioux”]
I’m watching it just for Morena Baccarin[/quote]

A romantic movie. Trust us. Just another chick flick.

The marketing team for this movie must be having a blast.

Dude, right? What a gas.

Taiwan! I’m Deadpool, and I’m applying for Chthonic’s lead vocal position.

facebook.com/VancityReynold … =3&theater

Ryan Reynolds’s facebook page. Their marketing team is amazing.

:yay: :yay: Wow! He is in Taiwan to promote the movie. :lovestruck:

Hell yeah

He’ll be at Vieshow this afternoon.

Time to use those annual leave days.

He’ll be at Vieshow this afternoon.

Time to use those annual leave days.[/quote]

Rats and double rats! Didn’t bring my camera. :stuck_out_tongue:

And to be honest, I would only stand in this wind and rain for Takeshi or Wang Leehom. For those events, if you want front row, you have to be there NOW.

EDIT:
Boss is out for the afternoon, can’t request leave. :frowning:

man, that guy knows how to poke fun at himself.

Maybe they’ll start to use Ryan Reynold’s role in Blade Trinity as marketing. No?

So it opens in Taiwan February 9th? I see bookings wide open that day… suspicious… maybe because it is CNY. But at least so far no stampede a la Star Wars.

In that case, if I find my VIP card, I might go crazy and book IMAX. In Miramar. Tachi. haven’t been there in ages… without being packed like CNY Southbound trains.

[url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/what-movies-are-you-watching-2016/88961/35 What Movies Are You Watching? —2016—[/url]

[quote=“Rockefeller”]Batman v Superman was… pretty. It had some isolated sequences that looked cool, but the story wasn’t really organic and neither were the characters. Knowing that Batman and Superman are DC’s greatest heroes (with one supposedly the World’s Greatest Detective), it felt forced that these two characters would actually throw hard punches intending to seriously harm each other, especially when justification was dangerously thin (unlike what I hope Iron Man v Captain America will be).

The placement of the other Justice League members was awkwardly presented, and was just in there because Warner Bros needed there to be setups for the franchise’s sake, not because those setups drive the narrative of the movie.

Lex Luthor’s motivations for all his evildoings are either quite muddled or ineffectively portrayed, which doesn’t do the story any favors. What was he going to do once havok wrecked Earth and defeated Batman and Superman? Was he acting on his own accord or was there someone else backseat driving - Because isn’t Lex supposed to be this uber-genius mastermind?

As an adult I can’t ignore the plot holes and underdeveloped characters. However, I have to be honest that I can easily imagine myself dazzled as a twelve year old - Especially when Batman battles Superman (okay, it did look pretty cool) roughly an hour and a half into the film (set ups overload?).

Also, I can’t fathom Warner Bros seriously thinking that any single audience member will buy the “cliffhanger” ending, especially with the endless marketing bombardment of future Justice League films.

Ultimately this sort of feels like one long beautiful extended trailer for Justice League The Movie.

What did everybody else think?

P.S. This version of Batman sure has a lot of nightmares/dreams.

P.P.S. People have been curious about Wonder Woman - Yes, she’s in it and that promised final battle at the end was delivered. Her big reveal is likely the only genuinely spectacular part of the whole film, since unlike Batman or Superman, WW had no chip on her shoulder, didn’t mope or brood around all grim and serious, and most of all she was the only hero who was actually allowed to have some fun throwing punches and whooping ass.[/quote]

Infograph Updated: Superhero movies from now - 2020