Swap Shop

OK, desperately in NEED of a fancy, well, a nice party dress, the bigger the size, the better -thinking XL up would be OK. Been looking all over, and I don’t wanna pay a fortune nor want any granny type of tent.

If you have a nice dress in the back of the closet, I can trade you anthing for it. It can be a loan.

Either that or I’ll take the wedding dress and dye it.

Sorry, Icon, no party dress here. Still have the wedding dress.

Anyone has those [color=#FF4000]child-gates[/color]? The larger the better. Will swap for coffe, cash, too. :smiley:

Have an extra battery and charger for Samsung cellphone. Make an offer in books or candies.

Oh, and I gained weight, so the dog pouch does not fit anymore. If there is a trim Forumosan who wants to take doggie as baby in a pouch, lemme know.

I miss reading this thread. I have so many things to swap, and no one in India believes in swapping or reselling :loco:

I’m teaching at a local area school and I would LOVE to get some English-language materials for beginners, like flashcards, flipcharts, posters, little phonics readers… Does anyone have something like this they are no longer using that I could swap for homegrown vegetables, baking, homemade drinks? Or an IKEA computer chair?

Yes, I think I do … have to check tho … my wife could’ve thrown it away. Just hold on a few days.

I have some US second grad level stuff, if you’re interested. Mostly, I have reader workbook type things. I’ve given away quite a few, but I’m sure I still have a couple more.

Belgian Pie and Housecat,

Yes, I am interested in both of your offers, thank you! Please send PM if you find the items, and let me know what kind of things you would like to swap.

In need of household stuff…
hangars, dishes/cups/utensils, ice cube trays, a desk lamp (mine broke last night gah).

I can swap for uh… heh. Yea, I just got here so I don’t have much except cash to offer … um… I can babysit :smiley:!

Updated list, all to a good home, no offer too ridiculous:

Doggie carrier, vest style. Fits small dog under 5kg, and a trim owner.

5 plastic drawers, sort of like this, but each drawer is independent and can be separated, or stacked up, depending on your space:
alibaba.com/product-free/104 … Depot.html

a computer table -currently being used as clothes hanger- with bookshelf on top. has seen better days, but still useful. more or les slike this: archiexpo.com/prod/bestar/co … 02045.html

Anyone want to swop a pair of new men’s Louis Vuitton ‘Evidence’ men’s sunglasses for their old iphone? They sell for 720 US (21,000NT) They are an unwanted gift. Some #%^$^ stole my phone out of my bag last night… and those glasses do need a male home.

I know this is off topic, but report the stolen phone to the police. It would help if you had the IMEI number of the phone (check the box if you have it).

If anyone interested, free to a go home, mostly VCDs, except those mentioned as DVDs.

The cell
Space Cowboys
Sleepy hollow
3000 miles to graceland
Shawshawk redemption
X Men
Evolution
Casablanca
Crouching tiger, hidden dragon
Inspector gadget
Wings of a dove
Final cut -DVD
King arthur -DVD
Yesterday once more -DVD
Needing you
The royal tenembaums
Men in black

What I’ve got :

1. a 40G laptop HDD. It was my PS3 HDD before I upgraded, so all you gotta do is format it.
  2. Canon Ixus i digital cam. 4 MP + Waterproof case. Works fine, but the LCD screen sometimes cuts in and out.
  3. Iphone 3GS. From the US. You’d have do the jailbreaking. It’s pretty easy, but I think you lose the GPS function. It should still be under warranty. My mom cracked the glass on hers and the Apple store gave her a new (refurbished) one a few months ago.

What I’d trade for:
Board games.
PS3 games or Blu ray videos.
wireless router.
Cash is always an option.

[quote=“Icon”]If anyone interested, free to a go home, mostly VCDs, except those mentioned as DVDs.

The cell
Space Cowboys
Sleepy hollow
3000 miles to graceland
Shawshawk redemption
X Men
Evolution
Casablanca
Inspector gadget
Wings of a dove
Final cut -DVD
King arthur -DVD
Yesterday once more -DVD
Needing you
The royal tenembaums
Men in black[/quote]

I’d love to take them! I have a few Chinese DVDs/VCDs I can swap.

[quote=“asiababy”][quote=“Icon”]If anyone interested, free to a go home, mostly VCDs, except those mentioned as DVDs.

The cell
Space Cowboys
Sleepy hollow
3000 miles to graceland
Shawshawk redemption
X Men
Evolution
Casablanca
Inspector gadget
Wings of a dove
Final cut -DVD
King arthur -DVD
Yesterday once more -DVD
Needing you
The royal tenembaums
Men in black[/quote]

I’d love to take them! I have a few Chinese DVDs/VCDs I can swap.[/quote]

PM me how to send them. No swapping please, I am trying to reduce clutter!

ps.
can I interest you in a computer table? :smiley:

Does anyone have a large suitcase that they would be happy to see me take it off their hands? Cats broke through the one I had… :cry: Hopefully not square horizontal but rather vertical rectangular. :smiley:

I don’t have one, but I saw this one today on Craigslist for TWD250. http://taipei.craigslist.com.tw/for/3239380655.html

Hi All,

sorry if this is off topic … My friend is looking for a nice reasonably prices Bass Guitar…

If any one has one or know of anyone who is selling one … can you please pm me the details .

TIA

LIGHTHOUSE

I don’t have one, but I saw this one today on Craigslist for TWD250. http://taipei.craigslist.com.tw/for/3239380655.html[/quote]

Thanks for the info! Now, next to do, how to register in Craigslist? :ponder: :smiley: