Swap Shop

I’ve heard some posters here will swap 5op and a bag of grapes for a kiss and a grope but I can’t vouch for whether its true or not.

I’ll swop you the first season of “Lost” for a grope. I like the color of your user name thingie. :heart:

Well, I’ve got a few more things…
First up we have something that needs a good clean and that’s my trusty old oven

It’s rather large and hasn’t let me down so far, it’s good enough for a large loaf of bread.
It’s not well insulated, but it gets too hot in my opinion as I also have to use a lower temperature when I cook in it than the recipe calls for. The heat is a bit uneven though, so forget about soufflés :smiley:
However, as I haven’t been able to find any oven cleaner here, it’s a bit dirty.
It comes with a rack, a pan and I can throw in another couple of “modified” pans that just about fits.

I also have a still plastic wrapped printer which is an Epson C110 that I don’t know if it works or not, but it should do as it’s brand new. I have no idea if it comes with any bits or not.

If anyone still got an old computer, or some DDR memory, then I have a couple of mATX motherboards (not sure if they work) and an AMD FX-53 processor for socket-939 (the old type) which fits either board. As I don’t have any RAM for it and with DDR memory being expensive these days, I never got around to setting it up. At least one of the motherboards have integrated graphics, both have PCI Express slots if I remember right.

Not really sure what I’d swap for though, but if anyone has something useful :smiley:

The coffee maker in box (we hadopened it for a dekko) but never used it.

The playskool toys for tummy time, rocking, walker plus ride on car.

Nobody wants toys??? or even a coffee maker…well I don’t either.

[quote=“TheLostSwede”]Well, I’ve got a few more things…
First up we have something that needs a good clean and that’s my trusty old oven

It’s rather large and hasn’t let me down so far, it’s good enough for a large loaf of bread.
It’s not well insulated, but it gets too hot in my opinion as I also have to use a lower temperature when I cook in it than the recipe calls for. The heat is a bit uneven though, so forget about soufflés :smiley:
However, as I haven’t been able to find any oven cleaner here, it’s a bit dirty.
It comes with a rack, a pan and I can throw in another couple of “modified” pans that just about fits.

I also have a still plastic wrapped printer which is an Epson C110 that I don’t know if it works or not, but it should do as it’s brand new. I have no idea if it comes with any bits or not.

If anyone still got an old computer, or some DDR memory, then I have a couple of mATX motherboards (not sure if they work) and an AMD FX-53 processor for socket-939 (the old type) which fits either board. As I don’t have any RAM for it and with DDR memory being expensive these days, I never got around to setting it up. At least one of the motherboards have integrated graphics, both have PCI Express slots if I remember right.

Not really sure what I’d swap for though, but if anyone has something useful :smiley:[/quote]

Lost, I have half a can of oven cleaner. Ripped the old cheese stuck to my old oven -which I gave to the recycling old lady, anyway. You can have the rest of teh can to help clean your stuff.

I’ll swap you 20 coat hangers for your half-can of oven cleaner.

Not keeping the oven, as I’ve got a shiny new “real” oven :smiley:

Can’t wait to move…

I take it no-one wants the free gear then?

[quote=“TheLostSwede”]Not keeping the oven, as I’ve got a shiny new “real” oven :smiley:

Can’t wait to move…[/quote]
I’ll swap you the surname “Larsson” for the oven.

How big of a suitcase do you need? I have a carry on sized suitcase. Black fabric with wheels and extendable handle - tow thing.

I’ll swap you 20 coat hangers for your half-can of oven cleaner.[/quote]

Deal. :laughing:

How big of a suitcase do you need? I have a carry on sized suitcase. Black fabric with wheels and extendable handle - tow thing.[/quote]

Thank you, but I fixed my carry on so I’m OK in that regard. :smiley:

I need a medium to semi-big (size and weight restrictions are a bummer) suitcase or backpack, that can take a pounding.

One of my colleagues lent me a backpacker’s backpack to go to India and it worked marvelously, because it can be zipped up and carried sideways as a duffel bag, too, which looks better when checking in a nice hotel. It also worked fine as a backpack on trains and other tight spaces. I’m thinking someone might have graduated from backpacking and may have one lying around or could have gotten a more professional one. This one I’m talking about is light as a feather… except for the price if new. :astonished:

[quote=“Icon”][quote=“kage”][quote=“Icon”]

I need a medium to semi-big (size and weight restrictions are a bummer) suitcase or backpack, that can take a pounding.

One of my colleagues lent me a backpacker’s backpack to go to India and it worked marvelously, because it can be zipped up and carried sideways as a duffel bag, too, which looks better when checking in a nice hotel. It also worked fine as a backpack on trains and other tight spaces. I’m thinking someone might have graduated from backpacking and may have one lying around or could have gotten a more professional one. This one I’m talking about is light as a feather… except for the price if new. :astonished:[/quote][/quote][/quote]
I have one that might fit that bill as well. It isn’t light as a feather, though! A backpack that zips up. Not new, not fancy. But yours if you want it. I suppose I could post pictures of it if you want to try to gauge what I am talking about first… lemme know.

I’m in need of an anger management class, I’m willing to swap for Swedish lessons or some home baked goods… :sunglasses:

www.community.com.tw
When is good to pick up the baked goods?

One of my colleagues lent me a backpacker’s backpack to go to India and it worked marvelously, because it can be zipped up and carried sideways as a duffel bag, too, which looks better when checking in a nice hotel. It also worked fine as a backpack on trains and other tight spaces. I’m thinking someone might have graduated from backpacking and may have one lying around or could have gotten a more professional one. This one I’m talking about is light as a feather… except for the price if new. :astonished:[/quote][/quote][/quote]
I have one that might fit that bill as well. It isn’t light as a feather, though! A backpack that zips up. Not new, not fancy. But yours if you want it. I suppose I could post pictures of it if you want to try to gauge what I am talking about first… lemme know.[/quote]

I’m in.

Any takers for the safety box?

I wanna swop years worth of angst driven feminazi man-hating anger for a three carat diamond solitaire. Mounted in platinum, if you please. Any takers? Oh, diamonds LARGER than three carats are also welcome for consideration.

No diamonds, babe, but would you be interested in an annoyingly pervasive yet completely unfounded nagging in the back of your skull that somehow, somewhere, there HAS to be more to life than…all this???

No diamonds, babe, but would you be interested in an annoyingly pervasive yet completely unfounded nagging in the back of your skull that somehow, somewhere, there HAS to be more to life than…all this???[/quote]

Nah, got one of those already. Thanks though.

that’s the weirdest proposal any one has ever made to me, housecat. but I’m already taken. Sorry.