Swap Shop

9 mirage jets - need an engine or some such nonsense - will swap for some kind of medium range missile, or a lawnmower

Got a charger -brand new, never used- for Nokia 6100/6108/6600/6230/6820/3120 - STILL THERE

Got the whole Paulo Cohelo works in Spanish, cheapest edition though. - STILL THERE

Got a bunch of 80ā€™s/90ā€™s political magazines in Spanish looking for a home or theyā€™ll end up in the recycle bin. - GONE

A slightly worn coffee table book about South Africaā€™s border wars. - GONE

Festering hangover. Will swap for feelings of mild euphoria or similar.

Nice - how about some misplaced gratitude?

OK, Iā€™m in. got a packet of Japanese miso soup mix, some Okinawa black sugar, or a used motorbike helmet. Not a god one, but itā€™s legal, and white.

Sorry. Gone already. :frowning:

[quote=ā€œurodacusā€] got a packet of Japanese miso soup mix, some Okinawa black sugar, or a used motorbike helmet. Not a god one, but itā€™s legal, and white.[/quote] Where can I get a god one?

I object to stealing helmets from temples, especially the ones that they put on the heads of the gods when they are renovating the roof.

So, no, itā€™s not a god one.

Damn you: whatā€™s a little missing o between friends?

I have an American football. Useless to me. What have you?

Despite its name, youā€™re supposed to hold that with your hands. Have you tried that?

I have a couple mold-your-own-body-part kits, in case you want to create a chocolate replica for your lover (or a plaster or wax replica). Iā€™ve got lightly used (used once only!) camping gear (tent, sleeping bags, folding camp chairs, and so on, tarps, etc.) too. And a Rockit Robot kit ready to assemble, blank canvases for painting (already stretched, various sizes), rolls of boot leather and kangaroo hides, rawhide, hammers, and soundproofing material.

Am interested in [color=#0000FF]nice woven baskets, [/color]alum in bulk, [color=#008040]stainless stockpots[/color], Jacquard acid dyes, drop spindles, wool yarn, tops or roving, a [color=#8000BF]large stainless steamer and/or colander[/color], old, unwanted white or cream colored wool cloth in any form including damaged clothing, crystalline citric acid in bulk form, soda ash, bulk white vinegar or lemon juice, a skein winder or niddy noddy, unwanted spinning wheel, [color=#00BF00]stainless steel clothes hangers[/color], or a large bag of moth balls, among other things.

Is it a quality pigskin, or a cheapo plastic? Iā€™m interested either way, I just donā€™t know what value to assign to it.

Cheapo plastic. You can have it.

Iā€™ve got one of those older style CRT monitors sitting on the floor in my den, no longer used, but perfectly fine. Itā€™s a big Viewsonic one. Iā€™m willing to swap it for something.

I wouldnā€™t mind one of those George Foreman style grill thingees. Just saying.

I have a nintendo system with numerous games. Seems to have everything, but I canā€™t figure out how to get it all together right. It comes on, makes sounds, but I donā€™t get images from it. Iā€™m sure theryā€™re there, Iā€™m just too dumb to figure out what else to stick where.

[quote=ā€œk.k.ā€]Iā€™ve got one of those older style CRT monitors sitting on the floor in my den, no longer used, but perfectly fine. Itā€™s a big Viewsonic one. Iā€™m willing to swap it for something.

I wouldnā€™t mind one of those George Foreman style grill thingees. Just saying.[/quote]

I donā€™t need the monitor, but Iā€™m pretty sure I have an extra Foreman grill laying around. Let me confirm and take a picture.

Anyone else looking for kitchen stuff? I ended up bringing an American-sized kitchen (i.e. TWO Foreman grills :doh: )worth of toys for my small-even-by-TW-standards kitchen.

Yeah, Iā€™m looking for a large or VERY large stockpot or steamer.

I have two brand-new 8-packs of Hanes menā€™s full-cutbriefs. Size 32.34 (m/m), white. They arrived today, wrong style and color for recipient.

Swap for novels or business-related books, kitchen items (milk jug/cake mixer/food processor/small pot/cookie trayā€¦), compost bin, or offer something for a mother-of-two living in the country with no TV.

Iā€™ve got a treadmill in good condition. The service light is on, but itā€™s been on since I got it three years ago. I hardly run anymore, I prefer to bike or walk around my ā€˜hood.ā€™
Anyone?

Does anyone have a spinning wheel, niddy noddy, carders, combs or skein winder theyā€™re not using?