Taipei really is a magic town

Pubba, nobody really wants to see close-ups of the poster’s spots. Don’t encourage him.

TP, don’t listen to Buttercup. It’s not Taipei’s fault she put the wrong drugs in her gin and tonic. I’m glad you like Taipei. It’s a pretty good place to live.

Dangermouse, how can anyone living in a smelly hole like Yong He complain about Taipei? And anyways, I thought rodents liked smelly holes. Remember the pet shop boys??

Hi mate

Here is how I do it…

1. Go to imageshack.us/ and upload your photos
  2. The image shack site will take you to a page…
  3. Copy the link form the last option on the page ( Direct link to image )
  4. In your forumosa post, paste the link in between the tags
  5. Instead of ‘submit’ click on ‘preview’ to make sure it all worked ok

You can post as many pics as you like. Put a space between each one to make it look nearter

On the image shack site you can chose to resize the image to a variety of different web-friendly sizes (in case your original pic is too huge)

Hope this helps :slight_smile:[/quote]

hey thanks for telling me how to do this. am gonna give it a try now, see how it goes

Shudder! Sorry, i mixed my worlds, I’ll not do that again!

HG

To the op,
I think Mayor Ma needs a poster child right about now.

tommy all of your pro-taiwan girl posts and the best you can do is a picture of a plane taking off ??

Im sorely disappointed :slight_smile:

Glad to help out with the pic posting tips. There are other ways to do it (private hosting etc) but that seems to work fine for me…

[quote=“pubba”]tommy all of your pro-taiwan girl posts and the best you can do is a picture of a plane taking off ??

Im sorely disappointed :slight_smile:

Glad to help out with the pic posting tips. There are other ways to do it (private hosting etc) but that seems to work fine for me…[/quote]

WHAT??? you wanted a pic of a “wet taiwan pussy” ??? welll !!! ok then, here it is :

:lick:

i know where you can get hairball remedy in bulk if you keep that behavior going :slight_smile: hahaha

ok, heres a cute taiwan girl with a group of people coaching a guy to get her attention. get ur girl to translate for you pubba

youtube.com/watch?v=UUMZlNhiATk& … ed&search=

or how bout this one? (bit older , which is a good thing )

youtube.com/watch?v=8_brosDAl7Y

and heres another hello kitty girl just for you pubba :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=r … 1vykthZJ0Y

Well, I sure haven’t seen any mimes around.

thanks pubba.