Taipei Summer Universiade 2017 :facebook:

Yep!

No idea how the ticketing system works >_>

looks great, which lens and settings did you use ??

I tried on Sunday and there is a ticketing counter, but the line was HUGE way before anything started and everything was sold out…was very disappointed.

Buy online

What happened to…

Shame.

1/400th, f2.2, ISO 1000, Canon 85mm f1.8 on 80D. My other body is a 6D that I was using with a 200mm f2.8 L.

@ranlee : FEAR NOT, no asses shall be shown. Cute faces >>> cute booties

1 Like

Seems like all the volleyball events have been sold out. Take plenty of pics for us (me).

I’ll take plenty! But I’ll only post pics of random hairy spectators.

1 Like

Hermana @Icon is excited.

I am not the only one.

Last night I entertained some pals visiting from abroad. One of them is this huge 6 foot, ample shoulders, furry chest rug blond guy. They visited CKS memorial Hall in the morning, and he caused a commotion. Literally, this one guy begged for his picture, among other charming examples. He couldn’t understand why.

I told him he looked like one of the famous athletes competing at Universiade. :rofl:

Gf and I went to Raohe on Sunday night to prowl for athletes. I later checked Instagram and saw that some of the French athletes visited a day before. Oh shucks.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

1 Like

Women’s footy, Taiwan vs Korea tonight at Furen, 730. Very tight group, should be a cracker of a match. Get there early to get in.

Coworker is telling me a lot of the games are sold out. :crying_cat_face:

Judge me all you want, but it seems like all the women’s volleyball games are sold out.

I just checked and it seems like a lot of the sports where the players don’t wear a lot…are selling out.

Also, some events that Taiwan normally don’t have events for are selling out. Lots of racket sport events still have tickets.

OK, a bit of help here. I want to buy tickets to a swimming competition on Thursday afternoon. The ticket website sells me a ticket for that particular location and date. Is it for all day? I cabn stay there like morning and afternoon watching competitions until the match I amk waiting for comes on? I don’t get it.

I think…it’s a whole day pass.

If you cross check with the event schedule swimming event start at 9AM and don’t end until almost 10PM.

All tickets are whole day tickets I think.

Tomorrow’s football games can’t buy tickets already…pain in the ass. I assumed 24 hours.

Absolute nuts.