Taipei Summer Universiade 2017 :facebook:

True, but it’s surprising because Sony cameras have always been trash for sports. Just this year they released one which is made specifically for sports and it costs a fuckton of money. If you combine it with a couple of decent lenses we’re looking at 9/10000 US$, so it would be quite shocking for me to find many young people willing to be early adopters of such an expensive system right before this kind of event, when you can get the equivalent Canon/Nikon setup second hand for 30/40% less than that.

I’m busy with other stuff until the late afternoon, so today my plan was to get a break from photography and use the time after dinner to select and edit some of the 3000+ pics that are waiting for me on my PC like a Damocles’ sword.

All I got from that was Sony camera are expensive and you have more women’s volleyball pictures to share.

If you want to get in put a fake stamp on your arm and smudge it up.

Yes to both! I still have many pics from Taiwan-Tzechovistan or whatever, and I still haven’t touched the pics from Spaghettiland 2.0* - Chocolatistan.

• = Argentina

http://news.ebc.net.tw/news.php?nid=75627

Well apparently his complaints were rumours. Lewis said he had never said such thing and he has no problem with the traffic here because he lives in LA. :rofl:

Btw can we talk about how good-looking this Dutch swordfighting guy is?

:drooling_face:

1 Like

I think the Dutch men’s and women’s team was unofficially named best looking by some unknown publication. In other words, I heard it from a guy who knows a guy that knows a guy.

For the girls I’ve seen so far, Taiwanese were the cutest, both in gymnastics and volleyball. I’ve missed Japan and Korea(s), though.
In waterpolo I remember some really pretty girls from Pasta people and Pasta people V2.0
In volleyball there was a really cute one in Switzerland, a couple ok from Pasta people V2.0, not much else though.
Other teams were Us/Au (meh), and some Eastern European countries but I’m not into that.

Who are pasta people? Italians?

Looks like my brother.

The home of La Mano de Dios, el Che, …oh, wait, and the Pope.

Currently Latin America is doing quite fine. Argentina soccer lost to Taiwan but won over Korea in women’s, male soccer won over South Africa.

Tonight big one Ukrania vs. Argentina.

Mexico got a gold medal in diving, female division. Colombia’s got a couple of silver medals.

Pasta people = Italy

Pasta people v2.0 = Argentina

S.Korea in the lead with 30 medals and Taiwan coming in 8 medals behind.

Odd to see the US not even in the top 5 at an international sporting event.

Athletics starts today, I guess they’ll collect some booty there.

TAP INTO SOME ASS is one of the greatest sentences of all time, I need to etch it in my brain and use it as often as possible.

Dominican Republic got two silver medals in weight lifting. Brazil got gold in judo. Colombia got bronze in speed skating.

colombia

1 Like

Italy v. Brazil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd4uOFUZ4yk

About to start

My prediction: Samba people 4 - Pasta people 1

Samba people 1 - Pasta people 0